North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Ok firstly there will be NO World War 3. No country would be stupid enough to start a major war knowing that at one point in time enough nuclear bombs were made to destroy the planet 10 times over and that it could happen again.

Secondly why does everyone think that everyone should just nuke NK. Why not just drop a bio-bomb into the capital and then carry on your day?

Even though NATO is only a North Atlantic group :p They honestly need a new name if they are going to attack NK and they have Australia as a member.

I'm glad you didn't put Australia on there. The defence budget is messed and under our next leader it will probably be non-existant.
    BilboBaggins23 and Jake_bagby like this.
  2. I don't think bombing North Korea is the way to go. If we could just "Take out" there high ranking officials then there government would just come crumbling down.
  3. And we would leave a country completely crippled, starving even more and just general chaos.
  4. Thats why I think Bio-Bombs are better. You could also access everything in their main building(s).
  5. If war was that easy, there wouldn't be so many wars. The USA doesn't and can't go drop a bomb killing thousands of civilians unless North Korea is a real threat, like Japan, they waited and asked for Japans surrender but it never came and they could have dropped the bombs earlier but they didn't want to kill everyone, just the military.
    vividOptimism likes this.
  6. You didn't think before you posted. America has token countries over before, Made them a dictatorship and then left them alone.
  7. I mean democracy's.
  8. Ehh not so much. Bio bombs usually make the people have a slow and painful death. Some can also leave lasting impressions. But not as long a nuclear bombs.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  9. Your right it was done in half thought, but even if we kill the leaders it will turn into an Asiatic Somalia.
  10. DogsRNice likes this.
  11. Ok firstly you could have put all those posts into one post. And it depends what you use in the bio-bomb. You could put some fast killing disease.

This is for you Jake.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  12. True and yes i could have put all of those posts into one. (Now that i think of it.)
  13. What I meant is it will become ruled by warlords and pirates.
  14. Yo ho yo ho near the hooks ill never go!

I think if they did get rid of Kim something something un important, South would try to get in there and take it. But they would have to un brain wash the citizens maybe show them wtf a real TV is and real school.
    mba2012 and fluffinator09 like this.
  15. The U.S. would never openly use bio or nuclear weapons against any nation without extreme provocation. (such as an attack on pearl harbor as in WWII) North Korea is not a threat to invade the U.S., so it will be handled with conventional weapons and ground forces after a good carpet bombing. The U.S. public will not approve of any other tactic. This makes North Korea's junk weapons and insane military a real danger to South Korean and U.S. forces. The U.S. has to play fair in the eyes of the world, but everyone knows that the North Koreans are crazy.
  16. We would probably protect them (Like we already do to all of china).
  17. New news.

Russia has said the statement was translated incorrectly, but this has not been confirmed by N.K, and should still be taken as an act of war.
  18. We dont protect China...
  19. More New news.

South Korea's department of National Defence has issued a statement to Pyongyang (N.K's capital for those who don't know.) to stop making these unacceptable threats or face punishment if the declaration of war goes beyond just words.

I also advise that anyone on EMC who lives in S.K, the US territory of Guam, (Which has come under threats of a N.K attack in the last few days.) or any nations near N.K to prepare for a war.
  20. *Sorry for not editing my posts, I want to keep them separate so they can be used for dates and times.*

The US government has not made a statement that I can find about this war of words, and should be considered neutral until a statement is made.

*Not really news.* The Korean War's Wikipedia page has been updated to show the war has resumed.

All party's that are stated to be involved on the Wikipedia page should not be consider to part of the resumed war.