North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. This won't be WW3, I hate it when people think it will. WW3 will only happen when most of the world is a war all over the same nations. This war would most likely be between NK, SK, USA, and possibly other nations that we're in the first Korean War. North Korea has also not attacked yet.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Am I the only one who thinks the U.S. shouldn't get involved?
    Adderwolf71, plasma131, L0tad and 3 others like this.
  3. lol I don't want them too but it is only facts. If they attack South Korea were gonna get involved :p
  4. Because we all know the Korean War and the Vietnam War both went so well.
    Adderwolf71, L0tad and mba2012 like this.
  5. "Oh yeah, those South Vietnamese can fend for themselves now." The USA said as they knew Vietnam was a lost war.

Also, as the Korean War never really ended, I believe N.K also declared war on all party's who we're in the first part, including Canada, United Kingdom, and France, among others.
  6. So sad but true.
    colesta1202 and Adderwolf71 like this.
  7. I don't get it...
  8. My opinion:
    melk73, Faeghost, L0tad and 2 others like this.
  9. The kid (North Korea) is trying to throw a box of cereal (a missile) into South Korea (the shopping cart), but the basketball player ('Murica) stops the attack.
    Adderwolf71 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  10. I'm just going to laugh when North Korea is completely destroyed by 'MURICA. I mean really... Kim Jong Un or whatever has a lot on his plate if he attacks anything America is allied with.

My Uncle said that they have a 10 ton bomb that the Marines literally push off the back of an AC-130. The bomb doesn't vaporize anything, it pushes it back. So all those statues in North Korea would be in the side of their capitol building.
    bitmonger20 likes this.
  11. N. Korea: We're going to kill you all now.
    S. Korea:
    (Yes, S. Korea is David Tennant because he's awesome...and so is S. Korea)
    N. Korea: We will.
    S. Korea: No, you won't.
    N. Korea: WE WIL-*S. Korea blows the crap out of N. Korea*
  12. use this superflat preset and you will see what the united states will do to north koria if they do anything
    2;1x51,3x87;9;
  13. They have ICBM capabilities, but only to max reach California, that's about it.
  14. Also, I really doubt that nuking them right off the bat is a good idea. A land/sea invasion could work and also lead to less non-military deaths.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. NATO will put N. Korea onto a boat and BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM.
  16. When people say we should just bomb North Korea I think that they forget about all the innocent people in North Korea. Also whatever happens there is going to be lots of death.
  17. Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------
    lol?
    Creeper655 likes this.
  18. The websites I was looking at said they didn't have the Inter-Continental BM's, and they wouldn't be that stupid to do that.
  19. Well N. Korea has been acting pretty stupid. And my sources are more reliable than NBC, trust me.