North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. We have no reason to get involved in this, North Korea poses no threat to the UK, But the US will have a stroppy fit and ask for help from it's allies, meaning we'll get dragged into it.
  2. No new news

N.K does pose a small threat to the UK, as I believe it does have some dominions near N.K, so it would want to protect those.
  3. We'll be to busy dealing with argentina to get involved with NK
    SoulPunisher and mba2012 like this.
  4. NK is a threat to the UK because the UK is friends with the US, and NK has threatened to destroy all allies of the US.
  5. I guess, but its always best to prepare and not need it than to not prepare and to need it.
  6. All this time I have been thinking "What if North Korea actually has all these things they claim to have?"
  7. mba2012 likes this.
  8. Mr. Legit, why u hate everything i say?

North Korea has no chance, PAKISTAN could crush them.

But one thing that is preventing me form sleeping is i saw a map in the back ground of a cut of King jon el retardioto talking to his generals, it was KN in perspective the the US. It had 6 missiles trails marked, one for the center of South Korea, one for Tokyo, One for Hawaii, One for LA, One for DC (the thing that makes me think it if fake), and strangely, one for... Austin Texas... I think it is bogus, but sompting is telling me we are headed for trouble. Weighing in Arab Spring (more specifically Seriya, and the chemicals there), and you got a ......
  9. Please explain
  10. North Korea is like a dog on a chain that is foaming at the mouth, wanting his new squeaky toy, South Korea is the squeaky toy, and China is the tree, holding the dog back. The chain just broke.
    BilboBaggins23 likes this.
  11. Would the chain be common sense?
    mba2012 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  12. It could be. Or the border between NK and SK..
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. Except when N.K tries to nuke people the nuke falls back down from the sky minutes later and they kill themselves. And TBH, we have more advanced weapons, are wealthier and more intelligent than the NK's.
    I could slap that man's chubby face C:
  14. Oh i was just saying they were a threat, not that they would be tough:p
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  15. I just don't get why Nk won't stop trying to start a war...
  16. It has started a war.
  17. It just caused a war.
    Threats turn into wars.
  18. jacob5089, AlexHallon, L0tad and 10 others like this.