North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. North Korea has threatened to close a border industrial zone, which is the last example of inter-Korean cooperation. This point gives North Korea 2 billion dollars in trade a year. By closing this zone, they will be killing the last cooperation between he two, and also hurting N.K's economy even more.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  2. Careful now, he would just eat it.
    IamSaj, mba2012, britbrit3197 and 2 others like this.
  3. Is it wrong to be laughing at some of these jokes?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  4. It may be but it's how some of us cope with this stuff. I get super freaking paranoid and I would rather have something to laugh about than to be freaking out whether or not we're going to war.
  5. Go to my profile, and look at my location. I don't think this is funny at all.
  6. That's a lie. People in N.K can not access internet sites that are not approved by the N.K government.
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. I think he means he has family over there.
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I meant the jokes they are making about Kim Jong Un.
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  9. There are 3 "classes" in North Korea, Workers, Peasants, and Intelligence. Only the higher people in the intelligence can access certain information to put into a closed network, so they can't really access the world wide web. I have a confession too: I am Kim Sul-Song.
  10. Proof.
  11. How?
  12. Picture, like a picture of a sign near a building with you in it.
  13. You western-nize yourself and pose for a picture. In a mirror. With duck lips. And take a picture of yourself like that with an iPhone 5.
  14. Are you shure?
  15. I'm gonna sum up some questions.
    NOTE:These are only about america and North Korea. Sorry but i don't know much about other countries.

Will North Korea ever be able to attack North America?
    Currently no. But in the near future there is some possibilities.
    Is america stronger than North Korea?
    Not troop wise but equipment wise they are definitely stronger.
    Does North Korea have nuclear weapons?
    They probably have minor nuclear missiles but none that could reach North America.
    Has north Korea threaten'd America?
    They haven't threaten'd North America directly but they have threaten'd a country that North America protects.

16. Couldn't resist.
  17. This was already well-known facts. :p

18. xD i laughed so hard water came out my nose. Does Glitter or sprinkles come out of the rocket too?
    slash14459 and AmusedStew like this.
  19. How do i add a spoiler thingy?