Moderators Wanted!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. I'm just watching out to give people the best chance, it's best not to chance it in the first place :)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Everyone is considered. We go through the applications one by one down the list. As I said in the OP, it takes time to develop all traits suitable for a moderator. No one is perfect right off the bat. I know there are people that need some more time to mature, or need to work on activity, or need to work on attitude, etc before being invited to be staff. Admins are always watching and taking note of behaviors to be used in conjunction with the application. No, we are not stalking people. We are passively observing players when interacting with others in-game and on the forums.

What I am saying with the statement about WANTING to help is that we won't track people down that don't want to be staff. However, simply wanting to be staff does not necessarily automatically gain you the position. If it did, we'd have over a hundred moderators....
    Equinox_Boss, 607, Olaf_C and 6 others like this.
  3. That being said, don't bug staff though. Simply asking if we received the application is fine. Asking me if I have read it or what I thought of it is not....
    Equinox_Boss, 607, Gadget_AD and 4 others like this.
  4. Why do I see a person dressed up as a red dragon hiding in the bushes outside my house?
  5. I agree with this. I know when Applications become open Staff in-game get hounded by members asking us if we looked at, should I do it again, put good word for me or some cases belittling us which is rare.
  6. You of course... know... that...
    You don't have to be Green, Light Green, Purple, nor blue to help
    Heck you don't even have to be Diamond, Gold nor Iron to help

Your color does not matter.
    All you have to do is help... to... help.
    :rolleyes:

Don't feel dejected. Take the opportunity to have fun, build a little, and play.
    Ask any staff. Responsibility means less play time.
  7. I am going to be honest here. When I was 12 years old I joined here and I immediately wanted moderator. I was still picking fights with JackBiggin and was still a major noob. One of the first things I put on my application was that "I am 12 but I read at a 12th grade level". Oh how stupid I was back then :oops:
  8. Another quote for my signature. =P
  9. Quote time!

Being a hero doesn’t mean you’re invincible. It just means that you’re brave enough to stand up and do what’s needed.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Oyea there something very important that happens when become a mod hmm what was it. Think think think oyea I remember now once you become part of the green team Maxarais steals your soul.
  11. Reminds me of another quote.

"Be an Hero!"
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. I remember the old olaf xD but you and me have turned things around :), too bad I dont play as much anymore but I know you deserve it!
    Equinox_Boss and Mirr0rr like this.
  13. I need to finish that series...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Deserve what? :confused:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Apple pie
    Equinox_Boss, PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  16. Olaf has said many times he does not want to be a staff member. >.>

*time to go look for 2000 quotes*
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Dude... you are a psychic...............

#TOTALLYMyPie

EDIT: I did not make this one, but I did have apple pie earlier today....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. America?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  19. There's one.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.