Moderators Wanted!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. In April.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. I really like this quote. :D

3. Don't forget, she is only 12 years old and one of the most maturest characters of all time. :cool: (sorry, I had to. XD)
  4. Good luck to everyone who has applied or is going to apply!
  5. You guys have to remember that life experience also ties into being a good Staff member along with maturity. That's why the age requirement is 16.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. There's no age requirement :p
  7. There used to be.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. There is no age requirement. Though rarely do we see players display a certain level of maturity under the age of 16. Everyone who matches the description given in the OP is able to apply and possibly be accepted.
  9. Here comes hours of reading, upon reading, upon reading for Krysyy and the team :p Have fun :)
  10. How long do you have to be on the empire for to apply?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. There is no required time on the empire. NZScruffy (who is one of my favorite mods) got mod when he was only 100 days on the empire
  12. You can be two minutes old or two years old, it really does not matter how long you have been on for, but it is suggested that you are familiar with rules and are familiar with the server as it will heighten your chances. :)
  13. That's the best reply you're going to get :)
  14. It's funny to think that if you're 930 days or older, you've been on the server longer than the current owner.
    Equinox_Boss, Luckypat and sambish20 like this.
  15. That sir.....that right their is pure Gold!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. That was hard work!!! lol
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Yay! More moderators! Cant wait to see who they will be! :):):):):):):):):)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  18. So do I.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.