EMC Staff Application [Updated May 29th, 2013]

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Bribing will get you no where. Since you showed that you are willing to bribe, they probably suspect you will be willing to take bribes from players in return for favors.
  2. Click send and just get over with it :/
    Chascarrillo and Biscuitboy5396 like this.
  3. Which would be the minimum age requirement to apply?
    AND be considered.
    Chascarrillo and SoulPunisher like this.
  4. where do i apply???
  5. Maybe using the link in the OP? Not sure how I worked that out...
  6. Really?
    Penguinub likes this.
  7. I was wondering the same thing.
  8. Yeah, what are the minimum age requirements? Or do you have to be mature enough to deal with something...maturely? It's kind of unfair if you can't be a mod because of your age but you're more mature than most people your age.
  9. I have talked to mods about this and I don't think 12 year olds will be picked, but I mean if someone that is 14 is profound and speaks well and is known as being respectful and responsible I don't see why they can't be a mod.

I mean you may know a 12 year old that is very mature, but would you trust your money with someone who is 35 and a bit immature or a 12 year old that is mature.
    ENWehr likes this.
  10. I would trust my money with a mature 12 year old, because I know a mature 12 year old.
    That mature 12 year old is me :p
  11. Well be impartial. A 12 year old is more likely to be soft, be partial to their friends, or forget things. They also are more prone to have limits set by their parents. They have homework, 7 hours of school and go to bed early. As a 20 year old a person can make their own bed time, have less school, and are better at making executive decisions while looking at the better picture.
    Chascarrillo and Gap542 like this.
  12. I don't remain partial to my friends because I have my own opinion on stuff, I don't get homework because I have 2 special needs, I have 6 hours of school, and I'm allowed to stay awake on school nights until 10 o'clock.

I have a very good memory also. I'm not soft either. I'll ban somebody if I have to.
    I'm also a moderator on 4 servers, which backs me up a little and i'm on the coding team on 2 of them.
  13. im 12 and im very mature my reading level is 9th grade
    troop53no likes this.
  14. My reading level is 8A even though the max level for my year is 7B. So are my grammar and punctuational skills and my spelling. I'm 12 too.
    sambish20 and prof_genius like this.
  15. Guys this isn't a competition, there is no point in posting this stuff, the mods will read you application then if they accept you they will get back to you
    607, colesta1200, ENWehr and 3 others like this.
  16. Almost every young person thinks they are more mature than they are. Not until I was 25 did I stop feeling more mature than I was in previous years, and I too was "ahead of the curve", so to speak.

Trust me tweens, when you're 15, you'll think you were an idiot at 12. When you're 18, you'll think you were an idiot at 15, and when you're 21, you'll think you were an idiot at 18. (This of course assumes you actually mature, which isn't necessarily the case with all people. :p)
    Olaf_C, jkjkjk182, Sir_Dezz and 13 others like this.
  17. I want to stop the min age its how much you care and know not how old you are that matters.
  18. Never!
    Kman122000 likes this.
  19. Hmm. I find the age irrelevant. The character of a person is more important. I don't judge them by anything else.