Mistakes and sanity

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by M4ster_M1ner, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hahahahahah I got your joke about a democracy not being very democratic :)
  2. M4nic is known for his walls of text :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. I would like to request that this thread be closed, as all it seems to be doing now is creating more of an argument then a debate.

I understand why manic made the thread. He also accepts that the rules are the rules and if ppl break them then they get punished. His point was could if be possible that ppl get banned to easily when maybe something else could be done, as was pointed out a vote was put to the community a short while ago regarding how and when ppl should be banned and if appeals should be granted.

Some players are young and easily led along into bad things, 1 person started this and other's followed. I think what manic was trying to get at was that the person who done the most damage be the one that gets the most punishment the followers a lesser punishment. Not that they should not be punished at all, or even not banned perm at all if what they did was bad enough.

Anyway I am not here to carry on this topic but simply, I think all points have been made and all that is left is argument.

Again I would uge this thread to be closed. I will not be watching this thread any more as I see the rules and guideline's are in there for the community for all players to follow, Also just like the community the moderators and admin's have there set of rules and guidelines to follow in respect to who, how, where, when and why ppl get punished form breaking the rules.

Regardless of my own personal opinion or thoughts on this, I like most of the EMC players will abide by all the rules of EMC and continue to support and help the mod's and admin's.

I would also like to add all players that regardless of your friendships on here if you see or know of anyone who is griefing stealing, using banned mod's or duping to report them and do not feel you are doing something bad this is a good thing as it keeps EMC a great place to play and most importantly keeps it fun for all.

Also one last thing the moderators and Admin are not perfect however they have and follow rules and guidelines just like us, and they stick to these, we may feel the EMC gets hurt when ppl get banned and it does, but EMC get more hurt if they where not banned.

I would rather the player who was scammed stay then the ppl that scammed him and I know you would too. Do not follow the bad example of bad players who want to take advantage of you or other ppl if anything have nothing to do with them they do not deserve your friendship stick to those that do.

Remember the most important rule "Have FUN" ;)
    AlexChance and PandasEatRamen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.