Misc Updates / Bug Fixes - 6/2/15

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Paintings next?
  2. Painting only needs build to break in first place so no change needed
  3. Inventory thing I meant.
  4. Item frame itself still drops as it was giving me issues and had to get update out
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. this is the best update evar!!11 i hate having to search around to find out where the item was that popped off
  6. This villager change business hurts my head. Since 1.8 has rolled out, I have only gotten 13 new villagers. None of the designs seem to work well in town. I have noticed my villagers stopped picking and planting carrots... It seems I have missed the hopper change, so I don't know what you guys are referring too.
  7. Yey!

*time to make a full-out museum again*

Huh, what's that about flow and piston? I hope they arent stuck on either off or on... I like the manual-ism...
  8. Of everything that's been added, I love this addition. Thanks so much.
  9. Confused on why you said JustinGuy :confused:?
    cadenman2002 and f_Builder_s like this.
  10. f_Builder_s likes this.
  11. Can anyone confirm or deny that player shops may be bugged as well.
    Slot 54 used to work however I cannot get them to work for Diamond Vouchers, or Gold Vouchers. Slot 54 Also didnt work for enchant books for another player. So we tried slot 27 and slot 1. Slot 1 only sells the first slot of the chest but it works. As well yesterday I seen a guy selling exp bottles and he had his sign 100% correct but the sign didnt sell to me. The player confirmed that items were in fact in the chest, 400 more than he was selling but the sign refused to sell to me.
  12. Slots work fine but

1) Vouchers are not the same. Slot sign will always consume the voucher at the slot
    2) All slots work the same, 1 vs 27 vs 54 won't be different unless 1.8 reversed order of double chests which would of broken many so i doubt thats it.
    3) Can't really tell w/o looking at the situation for the xp bottles.
  13. 1. Eviltoade and I tested the slot 54 for the vouchers, it didn't work. Ill see if someone can test it for [slot 1] to make sure it works as intended.
    2. I disagree because slot 1 works, slot 27 and 54 are not functioning. I tested minutes before my post for a player's shop, it was an unbreak 3 enchant book.
    3. I went back to the shop having issues with his chest, 16981 on smp8, and he changed it to [slot_1] instead of [slot 1] and it works now. As before he used to have "exp bottle" on there instead, and it didn't work at all. Which was weird since my shop has the "Exp bottle" line and not [slot 1], and my shop works.

edit: weeh666 helped me out with the [slot 1] test, not all vouchers were consumed but only slot 1. As expected. I think i had a misunderstanding with you, before [slot 54] allowed all items in the chest to be "sold".
  14. This has made my life 100% easier. Big thanks to you Aikar! :D
  15. Well I first wrote sweet Jesus, but I know some people get offended when I say that, so I canged it to justinGuy
    jkjkjk182 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  16. #ItemFrames2.0
  17. I was wondering if there is any status on changes to the hopper speed to fix the broken auto farms and hopper cart systems that are affected by the change implemented.

Thank you in advance.