MINECON 2013!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Why not both?
  2. LOL. This sounds like you are saying your friend "JimandBite." I'm already bringing all my valuables with me. That bitemeguy sounds kind of shifty :p
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  3. ^i feel ya there my snakes would never straighten out to be measured. i found a trick tho, i would create a tunnel in my sheets for him to crawl in then when he occupied the whole sheet i would straighten the sheet out
  4. Not a bad idea. I would usually have a buddy help me hold her against the wall, with the tape measure extended. Then stretch her out. Even still, she was not a fan. Then I just figured I'd drape her over me while I stood. Whatever was on the floor in front of & behind me, I added to the 6'. So, if there were 2 feet in front and a foot behind, she was 15 feet.
  5. Olaf_C and Mindlegokid like this.
  6. EMCselfie.jpg

Look for me as well. Not the best picture but it's ok.
    Palmsugar and mba2012 like this.
  7. I will only go if someones buys me a plane ticket and entry fee :)
  8. Yeah, I am totally not going to have snake related nightmares tonight.
    jacob5089 and cddm95ace like this.
  9. Thats pretty much 99 % of the people who play minecraft are thinking :p
    PlayTehMinecraft likes this.
  10. 100%. I would not have turned down free airfare, or a free ticket. The only reason I got a ticket, is because ICC sadly couldn't make it.
  11. I hope I see some of you there!
  12. Don't forget all MINECON attendees will also be going to Islands of Adventure, Universal. We can all ride!
  13. Wish I had a time machine but alas I don't so emc playing it is me...

Some staff members need to stay or the two troublemakers they haven't banned with run roit!
  14. Just do /report [playername] [reason] without the brackets in game. The staff will still see all reports and the chat logs.
  15. I know that just checking if the staff could be still here or if they all going (I know there's a list...)
  16. even the ones here have laptops, but the ones still at home can pick up the slack
  17. That's how much the emc staff are op. Evwn at minecon they keep us safe.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  18. Minecon is starting don't forget to tune in click this link, you may see the staff keep a close eye out for them.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSVJHVL6TA

Check out my YouTube Channel by clicking the image below ..V..