MINECON 2013!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I keep getting the My Ticket wasnt Available thing D:
  2. But we could meeeeet each other buddeh? :>P
  3. But I don't wanna spend 1k just for minecon. I would rather go on a vacation instead :3
    bonzd67 likes this.
  4. Your last chance is tomorrow at 3 PM EST. (I think, check the site)

When the counter reaches 0:00:00, hit the "Buy Tickets" button.
    If you either don't see the "Ticket Batch 3" or it is there, but it says "Pending", close the page and then click the link to open it up again. Simply repeat over and over until where it said "Pending" it now lets you choose a number. That's how many tickets you're buying (remember, if you're 16 or under, you must buy a ticket for an adult to accompany you also). Then, you have five minutes to fill out the form and send it in, so get cranking. After you fill it out and send it in, your tickets have been bought. Hope dis helps =D
  5. Cant go, two reasons, $50 short and my mom :mad:
  6. It's only a ten hour drive for me. So close, but yet so far away...
  7. i hope i get tickets tommorow
  8. You can just refresh the page :) And whenever I get the page for the ticket buying, I get the alert.
  9. Refreshing the page always gave me a glitch, so I just used separate links.
  10. 16 minutes!!!! last chance yall! hope i get it
  11. I was not able to aquire any tickets at all. Smooch's Wife was able to get them for them though, which is great.

In other news, Aikar and I will still be going to Florida, along with JustinGuy. Even if we can't go to Minecon, you'll still be able to meet us. :)
  12. i also fail and couldnt get any :( i will be partying in disney city instead i guess
  13. You can still buy 2 tickets for over $1000 :p

Don't worry, I am trying to find cheaper ones...
  14. "I wanna go..... :("

The thoughts of hundreds of minecrafters. Plus me.
  15. But seriously, can someine get me a cape :p
  16. Me too! On another account though.. ;)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Me Three!!! :D
    TheSkidz likes this.
  18. I too would like a cape.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  19. I would come to get dat cape and meet you guys :p but my parents won't drive me 10 hours :p I found 15$ on the ground a few days ago, how lucky was I :D
  20. When it start D: