MINECON 2013!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Jul 31, 2013.

1. compared to some others we are not that big... But I did run into a player who said he had played here before, and I told him and his mom (who plays with him) about all the changes we've done and to come!

I was a huge salesman this weekend lol. Handed out like 400 stickers to people.
  2. have you seen how many people are joining a day? its getting a bit crazy lol
  3. And I didn't see you the whole time argh

Yeah I have, just wasn't sure how that was related to what I said
  4. lol sorry, i was bored and wanted to talk xD
  5. Actually apart from Krysyy, I seen a small person wearing a bunny like costume similar to the head gear you have in your avatar image and I thought it was you :D
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  6. That is partly if not mostly due to the awesome work done on the new EMC tutorial, so Give it up to all the admin and staff who work so hard on EMC
  7. With something like 8000 people their that is now in possible, but yes it would ave been great for you and the team if had found each other, maybe next time.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  8. If there was a mine on in chicago I would go.
    Silken_thread likes this.
  9. i actually had the outfit liek that but i decided not to pay the money to go and just went to epcot while the rest of the crew was representing our fabulous server
  10. That isn't actually an outfit. It's kind of what he looks like. Well, more teeth. But the facial expression is dead on accurate.
  11. On smp1 after krysyy advertised the server at minecon I said "she is going to get promoted to senior staff for that" and it turns out I was right...
  12. Well, actually Kryssy and moose were considered for Senior staff about 4 months ago. But we decided to not offer it to them because of how much they 'play' and did not want them to rush into accepting not realizing the sacrifice they would be making, so we never offered just so they could continue enjoying the normal play experience.

But during the weekend, we of course were all super excited and talked to them about it, but we drilled on them to not answer then and to think about it and "That you can say no...".

Plugging EMC is not the basis for Senior Staff :p
    Jcplugs, jkjkjk182, penfoldex and 5 others like this.
  13. I was joking. I said it but i know it was a mere coincidence that I said that.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  14. haha :D