MINECON 2013!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Maxarias, Jul 31, 2013.

1. For sure
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Yeah no, won't be there. Already have enough stuff going on as is. As equinox said, when its near me I might go.
    Equinox_Boss and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. I really hope someday luckily they will come to Colorado, But it's so quiet and not interesting here.
  4. As soon as your countdown turns to 0, refresh the page. click on buy minecon tickets button....

Oh and disable popups =P
    mba2012 and ISMOOCH like this.
  5. This is so frustrating, this is me and my moms first time planning a vacation by ourselves. I feel stressed.
  6. >implying ive had a popup since 2000 :p

does it lock your ticket as soon as you enter the screen tho? cause i was thinking i would like have a word dock with my credit info and c/p it all in in moments
  7. No, as soon as you click the button, that ticket goes into "Pending". As soon as you enter all your info then it goes to "sold". That's why it says "Pending" for a lot of people but it was sold out in 3 seconds.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  8. I wish I could go but I like in the UK and i'm 14 so........
    However I do hope everyone that goes has a good time and gets to meet up! :) You might even get to meet some 'famous' people :p
  9. Not if you are fast like me. If you click it fast enough, it comes up with a number in the pending section. You pick the number of tickets that you want. (1-6) Also you have 15 minutes to type everything in so no need for copy and paste. The reason it said sold so fast is because for everyone that hit the button, it 'reserved' a total of 6 tickets in case they wanted to order all six.
  10. I have updated the list - We have another staff that will hopefully be attending with us. :)
    krysyyjane9191 and mba2012 like this.
  11. Me and my little bro are going! I would love to meet you guys!
    Equinox_Boss and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  12. If someone wanted they could split a ticket, one goes the first day, the other goes the next day.
  13. That sounds like something that they might check...just saying :confused:
  14. Idk. I guess it's not worth the risk
  15. Door tickets are gonna be RIDICULOUS!!! so yeah, not chancing that...
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  16. SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  17. Alright, I am very worried I wont get it. When it reaches zero, do I refresh the page or just click Buy MineCon tickets?
  18. Sorry guys, I can't go, I don't have the money.
  19. 277 tickets left. PLEASE LET ME GET TWO!!!!
  20. I got my ticket! Anyone else get one?