Midnight Miners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Where does it say where the event will take place?
  2. The chef might attend, it is pretty late
  3. Sorry everyone, the chef had to leave early. He left a food chest and a soup kitchen.
  4. What server? Has this started?
  5. PG-13 : "Community 6", in Mumble ?
  6. It's on SMP2. Contact Iamcavie. I'll try to hit you up on Mumble.
  7. Tonight's house contest winner: AverageWalrus!

Total prize:
    5k from Rhythmically
    11k from iamcavie
    1k from SkeleTin007
    7k from WyntyrReavyn
    26k from _Cave_Johnson
    10k from jacobd65
    _Cave_Johnson and iamcavie like this.
  8. Wait... is that a 60k prize for an upside-down cobble and wood hut? Am I understanding this correctly?

Edit: Also, if you want maximum participation, it would be good to post here, in advance, at least what SMP the event will be held on. One person got no response when asking about the event location during the event (although perhaps they could have used some common sense and used the /p command in-game to locate the event host). I personally was 60k out in the Frontier and probably would've only made it there in time to see everyone leaving. A little advance planning can help improve your turn-out.
  9. Congrats AverageWalrus!

I think you are posting in the wrong thread though...

Going to bed... spent 2 hours waiting to mine in an event that isn't an event, when I could have just been mining. Thank-you Mead for at-least replying...
  10. Something different today, Midnight miners was held underground!
    A small cavern was cleared out deep under the ground (chewed up a mineral mincer just for the occasion) - wanted to see what ppl would do, what they would build under there - wasnt dissapointed!
    There were some great homes built/dug out, but 'the Magical Gravity Defying house' was exceptional (see Rhythmically's event above). But there were many great builds, some very talented people in our midnight miners group!
    Oh course, many diamonds were found, much Obsidian mined, steamboatwillie kept us all fed and good fun all round.
    Although SkeleTin007 - We all hope the next one is better for you.

11. Thanks but to be honest, I don't usually go to these since its late for me, but if I feel it, I might go to one
    iamcavie likes this.
  12. Unless anyone objects, may I take the quartz in the cave?
  13. Can yall host it underground again? I haz idea.
    Rhythmically likes this.
  14. Agreed!
  15. I liked it last time, but I don't really want another one right away

Maybe an island this time?
  16. A mushroom island would be great.
    _Cave_Johnson likes this.
  17. That sounds like fun
  18. was looking for an island for this one, didnt find one suitable.
    Agreed underground worked well, but not al the time.
  19. I'VE GOT IT:
    A giant craetor. Like, just in the middle of no where. Just get a bunch of TNT and blow it all up.
    We could remake Megaton from Fallout 3.