Midnight Miners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Did you mean:
    Chicken_Kid and Rhythmically like this.
  2. "
    starts humming "Diggy Diggy Hole"
    CallumDAKing and DufneIsANub like this.
  3. iamcavie likes this.
  4. I am a little late, but work was calling! I hope everyone had a blast! Perhaps I can make next weeks! Miner Mania was fun and I adore midnight miners as well! Hope all of you guys are having a blast this weekend!

Peace & Love,

~Skitz <3
    iamcavie likes this.
  5. Thank you to everyone who turned up. Was in a tropical rainforest this time and at todays even 32 enchanted apples and 32 Diamond blocks were given out/dropped! - again, wont happen every midnight miners, but occationaly, you never know what will happen.
    Some great builds as usual, and again Rhythmically hosted the 'best house' event. thank you again Rhythmically!

I must remind people, that although we have a lot of fun, normal EMC rules apply here. This means if you steal from others, or if you grief (break something that isnt yours) including snow and iron golums that someone made or taking items from someones chests (community chest is ok) it is bannable! (during or after the event)

Anyway, loads of fun, hope to see you all in 2 weeks!

(If you see me standing there not answering or acknowledging you, i prob have alot of PM's /chats/etc going on. I do apologize for when that happens).

here are the pics:

[now back to humming the diggy diggy hole tune]
    Rhythmically likes this.
  6. heheheheheh
  7. according to the empire events calendar this is supposed to be tonight. however its not on the main page like usual. So i was wondering if this was actually happening like the calendar says or if you were planning on waiting til after the reset since its apparently supposed to be next week...hopefully.
  8. It's pretty early for them to post it on the front page, and it doesn't start until midnight EMC time. Give it a few hours, and it probably will be up there then
    iamcavie likes this.
  9. Also, I will not be attending tonight. Prom is tonight, and i'm not missing that
  10. it is on tonight, ill be putting it on the main page shortly :)
    WyntyrRaevyn likes this.
  11. I love this event last time I got 3 diamond blocks and one gapple, and iamcavie was very nice to me. ( he always is)
    iamcavie likes this.
  12. After the veeeery long tunnel, we had midnight miners at an iceplane-spikes biome. The compact ice really gave way fast to the group buff! dont think ill run out of it for a while.
    lots of laughs, and much digging was done.
    Here are some pics:

ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  13. Looking forward to this tonight, and I will be there! :D Hope to see lots of other people too!
    iamcavie likes this.
  14. I should be there.

Hopefully we're in a plains biome
    iamcavie likes this.
  15. And another fun event, a lot of digging, some great builds, and others a little weird, but awsum.

Anyone who hasn't been to one of these mining events, I do recommend it. Its not just digging, we have alot of fun as a big group, helping each other out, mining, building, etc. The buffs also makes a huge difference to mining speed! Just watch that stone fly!! Some of us only mine, others build, most do both. Its all good.

Thank you everyone for coming along, was great.

Please remember to grab anything of yours (never take items that are not yours) before it all disappears (resets).

As usual, here are the pics:

16. so since most of the MM crew doesn't adhere to the 'sleep is for the weak' and left at a half reasonable hour and didn't see the finished house of wyntyr (mysef), jossytheninja, and kikudusk i thought i'd share a few of my own screenshots first one is from the front:

the second one is a semi-side view from up cavies treehouse:

this is the top of it from the outside, ik its a bit far away but the best i could get was from up a huge tree:

and finally a veiw from the rather emtpy inside. couldn't be bothered to decorate beyond building. especially with the reset soon:

all in all it is 30x30 blocks square...kiku kept trying to get me to downsize and well this is my downsizing XD maybe i'll do better next time. either way i had fun pestering cavie and the others and look forward to the next one in 2 weeks!
    jossytheninja, iamcavie and Gawadrolt like this.
  17. The castle came up very nice indeed. Certainly looks good with that texture pack.
    Well done!
  18. Thnx. :)
    That's the Herr Sommer medieval pack btw if your interested in which one it was
  19. Todays midnight miners was held underground (at lvl 9 - nice n close to the diamonds)
    Also as a special treat, 1x Cavie head (still very rare, only about 5 or 6 in existence), 2 signed books (dropped from above) as well as many roast turkeys and half a stack of diamonds were given away. 2x Vault Vouchers as well.
    Gratz to everyone who got them.
    Note: Cavie signed books are a set, only 1 of each book will ever be made - they are numbered.

Before Midnight miners:

During:

Another:

See you at the next one in two weeks!
  20. I had so much fun! Unfortunately I have to go to bed :( but thanks for hosting Cavie!