Midnight Miners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Woohoo! I'll be there! :)
    Dufne and iamcavie like this.
  2. There's a typo on the first post. Today is Saturday March 5, not March 6
  3. lol, yeah thanks, ill fix that. Keep forgetting as its Sun 6th here.
  4. I'm ready
    iamcavie likes this.
  5. *sighs*. Wish i could be there but, sadly my mom is black and shes gonna think im watching "stuff". im new and id like to be part of the server more.
    iamcavie likes this.
  6. Thats fine if you cant make it to midnight miners bfaceGaming, there are plenty of other events at other times, on EMC:) (and welcome)
  7. I'll be able to come because my time is 3 hours behind EMC time :). Can't wait. Miner mania is probably my favorite EMC event.
    iamcavie likes this.
  8. Unable to come tonight. Makes me so sad because I love this
  9. Thank you everyone for another great event. Love to see so many different and wonderful builds, from the small to the large. Its amazing the designs people can come up with. I also know that many people found diamonds, redstone, emeralds etc, and of course stone & dirt a-plenty!
    As normal, here are some photos of the event:

If you can read the names above; LovelyBrookie, RandomBubleBee, SirShiv, Arystina, GeneralWillikers, Iamkhatru, Nismo_370z, HeyImScarlett, nosnnhojhtiek & FelicideWolf77 all posed for the group photo.
    If you look close enough though, you'll probably see LovelyBrookie blinked during the photo, (didnt you Brookie!) lol.
    Sadly, DramaQueen210 was missed in the above shot, so here one that had DramaQueen in it:

Hope to see you all again in 2 weeks!
  10. Yes it is Eastern Standard Time
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  11. Guys, I really want to go, but i don't like to go alone, will someone come with me? Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top!
  12. This week's house contest winner: xTxPurplex!

13. I
    is will next week but thanks so much and I hope you all found thoese awesome diamonds and gold
  14. What can I say, todays Midnight miners was 'one of the best'! We had tons of laughs. Some ppl got lost finding their way, was a little tricky as the tunnel was under a waterfall this time (something a bit different).
    Rhythmically hosted best house contest (thank you - see above), some great houses were built, I must admit, i did like the way the doors opened on xTxPurplex's house and felicidewolf77 with Shhunter017 had a very established house.

And all the 'special' items that were getting around, from drunk dirt, to magical dust of magic, you are my child apples, chompys meat,a puny dragon egg (that was a good one) and many more. Most of the time I had no idea who was giving out these things! but it was a laugh!

Alot of diamonds were found and I believe because of the group buff, an awful lot of obsidian was dug up as well - many stacks off.
    Next Midnight miners is coined for April 2nd at 11.55pm. Hope to see u there!

As usual, here are the photos.

^ Group shot

15. Why are u saying its bad ur moms black?
    Tahitan likes this.
  16. At the end of the next MM, we should take a cumulative total of how much obsidian has been mined. :p
  17. Is this happening tonight?
  18. Another fun event!
    At this one we celebrated my 1 year of being a moderator by dropping 2 cavie heads for the midnight miners!
    Plus we had a 'pull the voucher out of the chest event' where about 5 vault vouchers were given away as well as 1 stable voucher. oh and a stack of diamond Blocks! - U never know whats going to happen at a MM.
    I must say, mining with the Haste 3 group buff is incredible, especially if u happen to bring along a mineral mincer! Just watch that obsidian fly!
    Much digging, building, and many Marlix's were killed in the process :)

Thank you everyone for a fun event. Photos below (as usual). Will have another midnight miners in 2 weeks! Hope to see you there.

jossytheninja likes this.
  19. Sorry I missed that, but hopefully I can make the next one (possibly) ;)
    iamcavie likes this.