Midnight Miners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Where: the server location, and the exact location will be broadcast right before the event start.
  2. We built and mined in a snow biome at SMP4 this time. As usual, was lots of fun.
    Always amazed at all the different builds people come up with in such a short amount of time, from tree houses, to underground igloo's, large storage facility's, colorful houses, some very neat, others very weird, lol.
    Many snowgolums were made, snowball fights, holes dug & mobs killed.
    Thank you everyone who joined in.

Nerfzooka likes this.
  3. Great event! Can't wait to see how the rest of the base turns out later this morning.

also so happy that my storage facility got mentioned
    iamcavie likes this.
  4. Come on cavie, you shoulda posted the pics of my underground igloo... ಠ_ಠ
    Dufne likes this.
  5. Under the igloo :)
    Dufne likes this.
  6. Thank you <3
    Rhythmicaly likes this.
  7. Keep eyes and ears open tonight folks. I can't promise I won't drop stuff. :)
    Brooke1965, iamcavie and FoxyRavenger like this.
  8. Hmm... This is 3pm my time, don't know why I never seem to come.
    Hopefully I'll be able to come today.
  9. This episode's winner of the MM house contest: Brooke1965!

I also may or may not have had a bit of fun while Pineapple was afk. ;)
    Dufne and iCrazyEvestar like this.
  10. G'day all, just letting you know there has been a change to midnight miners, its now held monthly (instead of fortnightly) on the 1st Sat of each month.
    (Events calendar has been updated: http://empireminecraft.com/pages/events/)
    Not as often, but that makes it more special!

and thanks to AlexChance who made us the new midnight miners logo on the 1st page of this thread!
  11. Noice, won't be able to come though D: Like 5 in the morning for me and I'm not an early riser...
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  12. I'll be able to go...

Because my shifts are 12am to 6am hehe
    iamcavie likes this.
  13. IT'S BAAAACK
    Dufne, FoxyRavenger and iamcavie like this.
  14. Cool I'll try to come :p
    iamcavie likes this.
  15. cool ill try to be there nice idea:)
    iamcavie likes this.
  16. Look forward to seeing ya's there :)
    And its ok if people cant go along because of the time, in-fact Dramanya originally created Midnight miners to cater for those people who always miss out on the other events because of school, work, bed, etc (like me).

Starting next month, we plan to have midnight miners every 2 weeks again! Its already on the events calander (called miner mania): http://empireminecraft.com/pages/events/
  17. This week's house contest winner: GeneralWillikers!

Dufne and iamcavie like this.
  18. Was a fun event as usual!
    Some minor troubles, but that didnt stop the rest of us having a good time.
    Thank you Rythmically for hosting a best house event, im glad I wasn't judging as some of the places built today were incredible, and not just the big ones- Top job everyone!
    We also had a special treat this time, an iamcavie head was hidden on the surface, took a while, but was eventually found, also gave away a stack of diamonds, they were falling from my 'cube on a pole' like rain, lol. You never know what might happen at a midnight miners! (but it wont happen all the time)

Midnight miners wont be back until Sat 5th of March, but from then on, it will be fortnightly!
    Hope to see you all there again.

as usual, here are some pics:

19. Gday all! yep, midnight miners is on again tonight, and will now be held fortnightly!
    Hope to see you there :)
  20. Is it Saturday the 5th, or Sunday the 6th. I'm so confused. The date is wrong!