Midnight Miners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Should be good fun.
    wardle315 likes this.
  2. It better be worth missing a nights sleep for though!:D:)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. I'm going to try to get server update around 11PM EMC time before this event, so that you all can get the Marlix/Momentus fixes. I've found a bug in their damage handling code that could be the cause of loot issues.

and I might just be planning other uber things that will make it very beneficial to go group play with this event!
    YaniiMarie and iamcavie like this.
  4. ..Do we need steak knifes? :p
    YaniiMarie and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. I was gonna go to bed and try next week but i cant miss out now!
    Gawadrolt and iamcavie like this.
  6. yay! this is wayy better then 8 for me since i usuallky have to shower ^3^
  7. Really excited. I'm starting to love mining. It's almost becoming unhealthy lol

Gonna squeeze in a nap before the event :D
    iamcavie likes this.
  8. Was good fun.
    Thanks to everyone who came along.
  9. First time going. Would love to go to every one but my dad would get mad XD
    iamcavie likes this.
  10. I kinda fell asleep at the computer and missed it! Try again next week!:D:mad:
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  11. I left after an hour and a half, but was planning to come back..... Then my bed happened
    wardle315 likes this.
  12. Tonights event has a bit of a theme to it.
    See u there.
    just_five_fun likes this.
  13. The theme is "mining"!
    iamcavie likes this.
  14. Missing out! :( - Hope to catch you soon!
  15. Thanx for the event Cavie!!!
    iamcavie and just_five_fun like this.
  16. After a slight mixup, where we started an hr early; I forgot time in Australia had ticked over to Daylight savings - it went well. Hope you enjoyed the Haloween theme!

The Tunnel

View From above
    ChickenDice and just_five_fun like this.
  17. Aww I forgot to take pictures. This was a lot of fun tonight. thanks for hosting cavie. I had a ton of fun "pestering" everyone. All in good jest of course. Littleblue was a good sport, God love her.

I didn't get a whole lot... well... any mining done but having the bottomless hottub, and the collapsing ground under pretty much the whole boom town was plenty of fun. Xpcakecrafted and I ran around being mischievous a bit lol. Got to fight two momentus and after most people left a marlix spawned which I killed with the help of redfox. no good loot :/

Just_five_fun got the full experience of the hot tub lol.

Oh, that first momentus... everyone on mumble was like "hold on, lets get ready" (we had literally just got to the area) while im shooting the thing trying to get it to suck everyone in and... apparently when I switched servers I forgot to put my armor on. one hit, two hits, dead gawa. When I come back I had no idea who had my gear and the first 10 minutes I thought it was just gonna be "one of those nights" but snipaster apparently didn't know he had it and returned as soon as he figured out what was going on. Thank you SOOO much snipaster.
  18. The time mixup explains a lot. I'm very glad I was able to stay up late enough to attend for a change. I couldn't find a single diamond, but I got more than a stack of gold while exploring caves and mineshafts. First real mining I have done at an event in months.
    Gawadrolt and iamcavie like this.
  19. Ayyy! I'll try to make it! :D