Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nope, it's an infi snowball
  2. I found one.
    They have a ridiculous amount of health.
    Best way to take them out is to box yourself in with them and go ham with a sword.
  3. Whoa whoa whoa...
    How'd you get two? :confused:
  4. Ya, I was on the recieving end of that fun. Very effective in 1v1 but almost useless in gang attacks.
  5. However, it was unknown to me as to where your correction were to be. :p Fair enough then, but you didn't really need to make a post correcting grammar anyways.
    hashhog3000 and Kephras like this.
  6. He's so coolios :D
  7. Found a Blizz Ard at last and slaughtered him! Unfortunately, the Mob Fairness Sensor thingy was determined to troll me and called me out for hitting him within one block a single time or something, LOL. Still, fun experience that I hope to repeat! :p Thanks, staff!
  8. dumb luck and i've killed like 10 or so (wasn't actually counting, and it was on two different accounts) blizz ards thus far =D

oh...and looting III on everything always o.0
  9. How the heck do you get 10
  10. He said "Dumb luck"
    and btw
    2 chests and 3 Blizz'z so far! (No nose)
  11. two accounts, giving me twice the chance, and keeping the one moving most of the time, As(think it was aikar or krys) said, moving around increases total spawns, which of course, increases spawn chances of him
  12. I got snow caps from my first Blizz Ard... And then I died .-.
  13. I finally got the Blizz Ard Nose after killing 10 or so Blizz Ards. Are there any other rare drops to get from this event does anyone know?
  14. There are snow caps, which are not obtainable in survival, plus probably something in the Holiday Chest.
  15. if so, they're much rarer than the nose... but that'd be really nice...

seeing that the nose isn't usable yet(speculating it will be on the 25th or on new-years), maybe it will turn into a Unbreakable, Looting X, sharpness X, diamond sword with knockback X aswell o.0
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  16. Still, not sure how you both got around 10... I was searching for well over an hour, constantly moving, and found 1. :p
  17. Found three :p
  18. As for the blizz ard chests, after you get a message one is near by, how far away can they spawn max?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.