(lol) moments of minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by batmegh, Jun 10, 2012.

1. i think about 15GB?
  2. Aikar is a mod so he has the power to kick.
  3. Add an Immortal skeleton, punch it, compose a symphony.
  4. 16 gb probably. it's usually rounded up unless its a custom build
  5. Do they make computers with that much RAM?
  6. Most likely.
    (25th post on this thread!)
  7. Yes.
  8. Wow.

9. Sorry for kind of hijacking your thread with Qwerty189.
  10. Yes, you can buy computers (expensive ones, albeit) with standard features of 64GB.
  11. Hmmm all the misadventures I have LLO, 3 people can be hoping on hill side to get up going the same route and I will be only one to fall down a griefer hole, also during when mobs spawning rate was low I still got two creeper hugs lol
  12. Lol moment: to end my time on my first ever server (it was closing down for good), a few players and I spawned tons of villagers inside the official hospital and played doctor all day. I never knew that do many villagers had such horrible STD's. But what do I know, I was just a nurse :)
  13. :eek:
  14. Many misadventures when digging sand, One day I was collecting sand and then all the sudden the sand fell and there was a lava pool under it. ):
    imBobertRobert and battmeghs like this.
  15. you must have a very powerful computer
  16. Many adventures come with great tales. Or some screenshots.

Mushrooms like light (For the ones that can't see it, it's just above the middle of the picture) :

I thought i hit dirt??? (Pre-reset)

Legal X-ray? (Pre-reset; Jungle biome)

Creepers like entertainment? (LLO Outpost; Theater)

Mayan Forcefield (Pre-reset; Jungle biome; Before and After placing a block of sand)
    Before:

After:

Who said anything about sugarcane needing water? (Pre-reset; Same jungle biome as all Jungle biome screenshots)

wafflecoffee, Hoi, Xinn and 1 other person like this.
  17. Yeah, talking about falling into lava holes, yesterday a member couldn't afford any ores from shops, so I told him I would go mine some ores for 10r each. Realizing that he needed the ores quick, so I couldn't go to my mining base 10k blocks out, I just decided to go into one of the caves right near spawn. Well I got the ores and I was sprinting back and I fell into a griefer made 1x1x10 hole filled with lava at the bottom, thus loosin my silk touch pick I had gotten that day and I had only mined 5 blocks. To make it worse, when I ran back to get it, I saw it despawn right in front of my eyes.
    imBobertRobert and battmeghs like this.
  18. A few friends of mine like to build boxes around people who are afk. A new person in our group did this to me the other day. I mined my way out while he didn't notice then got some stone, patched up the hole and left. He couldn't figure out how I got out.

When I built my first grinder, we thought it would be cool to put glass on the spawner chamber so we could watch the skeletons. We didn't want to slow the spawning rate so we enclosed the "Viewing Area" with cobblestone. Later that night one of my friends opened it up to see what it looked like and got blown up by a creeper that had spawned in the dark.
  19. Lol moment #1: I got excited on my server because i had a bunch of friends who made spongebob, when i got close to it... he had genitals...
    Lol moment #2: I like to explore around when i have creative on, so i go to look around this huge underground cave system, and i saw a lava pit. I ran over and jumped into it.... i forgot to put creative back on... 9999 exp gone away like that...
    Lol moment #3: One day, i spawned ten thousand pigs on my home server, the server was shut down ten minutes later. I get on the day after, and we have 10 people STILL killing pigs... I said i was sorry...
    I'm not allowed to spawn pigs any more... or ANYTHING at that...
    battmeghs likes this.