(lol) moments of minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by batmegh, Jun 10, 2012.

1. /kick Aikar [the reason]
  2. i need that much ram
  3. I NEED RAM!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
    gimomiko likes this.
  4. Two prongs:
    First prong: Have you already forgotten about the edit button?
    Second prong: That's really not our problem. You want RAM, buy it yourself.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and Tehwafflez like this.
  5. I remember when Serialkicker was building 1770 and he went afk for a while. I pushed him ages away from where he was standing then buried him under the dirt, placed a torch and a sign saying dig up, and covered him up. Hahah, was so funny when he realised what happened :D
    DogsRNice likes this.
  6. OMG Happened to me too lol!
  7. 8GB of ram HOLY MOTHER OF GOD
  8. Watson has 16 terabytes of ram
  9. Are you sire thats not from the hard drive? cuz that seems too much for ram or maybe you mean 16gb of ram?
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  10. battmeghs likes this.
  11. I had this come to mind xD :
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. My best lol moment was either making bed bombs for noobs, or one time, I was in this stupid HG server, all corrupted and stuff, so the admin teleported himself in a hole underwater, and said he would give admin to whoever beat him. So, I managed to make a Nether portal. So, he ended up dieing of hunger, after a LONG time, and he R8GED and banned me. Or maybe it was the time that I was playing tekkit with on a small, private server, and I rigged this guys nuclear reactor by getting rid of the coolants..... AWESOME!!!!!
  13. Best lol moment is when i lost 6k of diamond ore on empire :)
  14. My lol moment was where i was doing a tutorial for a blaze spawner on SP, I opened a chunk of the work and said " Come in".

He came in, switched his gamemode to Adventure to not break the mats and he died.

Turns out that when I went to gave the items he had a book named " Dont read this"

I read it and it said "My,my! You're a bad person xD"

I loled so hard I fell on the ground. When I was busy loling he pushed me to the nether and put a bed down...
  15. ...and babOOSH!
  16. I've seen moderators ban themselves and unban themselves... :p
    marknaaijer likes this.
  17. Actually, lagg saved me :p