(lol) moments of minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by batmegh, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Nice :)
  2. Another lol moment...

Me and my brother played the walls pvp server. I found diamonds and diamond armour. I enchanted it, and got all Protection I. Turns out he had 6 tnt and blew me up. I was like "hahahah i have 1 heart left!" He dug the block under me and sent me straight to lava xD
  3. My friends laptop is practically MADE of RAM. 32 gigs of ram. He let me use it once, it was BOSS! He claims it's a $15 thousand laptop.
  4. You placed beds in Nether, so "n00bs" would blow themselves up?

Lovely.

<grr>
    marknaaijer likes this.
  5. Funny moment 1# I was digging up my hole res we had about one layer to go and I had to have dinner, I just asked my mate to help me, all the friends that were helping we from my area, I said dig at 3507 before I went to dinner, I came back to be imprisoned in a little pyramid of dirt with a sign saying, smile for the visitors, I dug out to see 5 other pyramids and a sign in the middle saying, welcome to the tombs of te six deathly mummies. There were 5 other people afk in the tombs, one of course was muffin craft (as always :p )

Funny moment 2# me and my friend were mining on the Xbox, he fails :p we finally found 2 diamonds and put them in a chest. He killed me and then it was on, I ran down past him and grabbed the diamonds and made a sword, by the time he figured out where I was I was killing him, he came down and pushed me in lava
  6. Bhahaha xD ... Was that zebra? I can almost remember the sign there to remember that. I saw that the first night I came to the place I think. Wow, seemed so long ago.
  7. When I ran my old server, I had a habit of making Save Houses with beds and stuff (in which I hid goodies in the attics) along the railway so people could stop and save at night if they were on the train too long.. Needless to say, I was a lot newer to minecraft so I didn't yet know that beds became tnt in the Hell and End biomes.. I made a couple of these "Save Houses" in both the End and Nether.. xD

There was also a relatively funny moment recently talking to one of my friends from another server when I "learned" blaze rods, blaze powders and lava buckets could be used to fuel a furnace.. xD
  8. The K computer has over 80,000 computer nodes
  9. get the K computer it has TONS of ram
  10. justin banned icc and icc baned justin as a test
  11. TOn Macs u can install ram so I am going to 16gb soon
    marknaaijer likes this.
  12. How, install RAM :confused:
  13. On most macs they open up withought tools and are built for self ram upgrades. I have a 2011 Mac Mini that is specificly designed to have more ram installed.
  14. my mac book air cant have ram upgraded
  15. Oh, yeah, I am using Windows, got hope for a sec :p
  16. 15k for a laptop. i have heard worse decisions.
    *cough cough* 32 gig ram macbook *cough cough* macs in general *cough cough*
    oh man. i think with all that coughing i just started a flame war!
    marknaaijer likes this.
  17. funny thing is he didnt say he was using it :p
  18. Somebody asked what texturepack we where using, and that dude answered that :D
    TomvanWijnen and marknaaijer like this.