(lol) moments of minecraft

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by batmegh, Jun 10, 2012.

1. that is a killer awesome pikachu banner! ^.^
  2. Thanks deary! I made it myself *^-^*
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. childhood=RUINED FOREVER. oh god the horror! the horror!
  4. I rock that Suucidal bomber with TNT
  5. Okay *chuckles* I got a good one. I *mmph* was walking, and, and I saw a guy *still laughing* and I, I pushed hmi in lava. Oh god I barely controlled myself.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  6. Was my first time on a Minecraft server (not EMC) and my friend with me had a slime face skin. We were both mining a large area, him on one side and me on the other. So I was mining and turned around and saw a small slime face staring back at me. I thought it was him and was gonna say "dude your in my space", then the thing attacked me (no armor or sword at the time). So I panicked and turn and ran right into a lava pool. I never encountered a slime mob before, so yea, wasn't expecting one. lol My friend was laughing so hard and couldn't control his character, he ended up dieing from the slime to.
  7. /ban yankees518 PvP
  8. Just thought of more:
    1. Sister and I used to play on private maps together. First one we ended up with an underground house with a long hallway to go outside. She had to head to work, I was gonna stay and work on the house. She threatened that if I blew our house up, she was leaving to build her own somewhere else. Well right after that I went out to get wood to make doors. I had three creepers one right after the other blow up on me, after respawning I ran out grabbed my stuff, blocked the hole to our house with dirt again and made the doors. I went back, punched out two blocks and placed a door, punched out the next dirt block, creeper peeked his head around "HEY BUDDY!" *BOOM!* I had to rebuild the entrance. -_-

2. Another time I was playing a map with a friend and we were mining. I was worried about lava and mobs, I turned around not expecting him to be standing there and I jumped backwards, swinging with my pick. I let out a "WOOOOYOUSCARED ME!" on Skype. xD
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and battmeghs like this.
  9. Once on a different server There was this guy who had a maze of obsidian so we could not break through, and there was a guy at the end who said: YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIIIVE!!!
    Then I walk in and he says: How did you get in?!
    I say: Oh, the door was open XD
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and battmeghs like this.
  10. oh man if I could remember all the freaking hilarious MC moments I've had on Skype.. And I woukd get 10r each time: I would have 1 MILLION rupees :p...

One I remember: a friend and I went on a Hunger Games server.. Took 20 minz for us to get in the match.. When we got in it was mass lag and over 150 ppl in a little area.. When the match started a totally new random seed generated and mass lag happened.. You have 2 minz of invincibility before you can kill others. He was screaming through Skype "OMFG I Can't mooveeee!! The laaag is sooo baaaad!!!" I was like lul and wasn't lagging.. 45 secs left I found him looking at the ground striking it with his hand.. He was still flipping out raging at his computer... 5 sec until invicibility runs off: I came up with a great idea.. Kill him and watch him rage at me :D.. I do exactly that and over Skype I hear "duuuuuudeee.... ooommmgggg.. FUUUUUU!! I was LOL'ing sooo haaarrrddd..

But Karma caught up to me and some dude killed me like 7 secs later :p
  11. Windows 7 Enterprise computers, if the motherboard will allow it, can hold up to about 128GB of ram.
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. the sense this makes is null lol

TheTrufflehunter likes this.
  13. Wait, how did we get into a discussion of computer memory?
    battmeghs likes this.
  14. Oh that's a fun ride "WEEEE!" *FWOOM FWOOM FWOOM FWOOM* OH GOD WHY AM I DIEING? I CAN'T SEE!? WHO PUT THIS WOOD HERE!?"

That's as bad as riding on a rail with someone in front and they keep placing random blocks for you to smack into.
  15. The Fujitsu K Computer has over 1 million Gb of RAM.
  16. say wha?!
  17. Lets start the ride! 1 sec later* Hey! It stopped!
  18. But it's a supercomputer, so there's only 1 or 2 probably. (I think.)
  19. Psh. It wasn't my fault. Sorta. Okay, if he wasn't mining his WORTHLESS diamonds, none of this would've happened!
  20. oh i know! i was really scarred lol. it was really terrible....