Locking items in the Wilderness + other miscellaneous updates

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 5, 2012.

1. When a Moderator doesn't reply (and correct me if this is wrong..) you can 'go around' them and to an Administrator, or really any Higher-Ranking staff (IcecreamCow is a Senior Moderator, so the only Higher Ranking Staff are Administrators.) so long as you include them in your ban-appeal conversation.
  2. Lol I'm glad I never tried to teleport inside a boat. That would really suck if I died :p
  3. Keep in mind that all the staff here have lives outside of the game and, at times, may not be able to check thier messages every day all the time.
  4. I think I actually lag now, with 60
    + people x.x
  5. Nice move. The price is right although the higher the better in my eyes and I can now sleep easy knowing that I can now lock stuff up in the Nether and not have to keep making trips back whenever I get too full.

Good call!

Also, for those complaining about the price, even at basic level it's only ten days of not spending any money to get 1,000r. If you need a chest that badly, save up. It'll just stop the slow spread of locked chests as people think:
    "I wont bother destroying that chest as I'll only get rrrr back for it, so I'll leave it in case I need it again."

If 100 people leave one chest locked and forget about it, that's 100 extra chests taking up space on the databse, plus whatever's in them.

People will think long and hard about buying a chest - Where to place it, what to put in it.

At the end of the day, if you want to keep your stuff secure you're going to want to buy the best lock possible, and good locks aren't cheap!
  6. Locking a wooden chest with GUNDAM locks.

This is only a good idea in Minecraft, unfortunately.
    JustinGuy likes this.
  7. I've heard of the Gundam, but what the heck is a GUNDAM lock??!
  8. ahh
    true, well, maybe 1000r after 2 chests :p
  9. gundamlock.png
    Omu's artistic impression of the GUNDAM! lock, GUNDAM! locking wooden chests.
  10. I'm... um... a little... concerned... about where that lock is placed...

Not sure if want... :confused:
  11. I guess that's a female GUNDAM
    :rolleyes:
  12. ...Ick :eek:

Nudies of female GUNDAMS.... DO NOT WANT!!!
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  13. Very awesome!
  14. If justin reads this
    can u update the server i updated mincecraft and i cant get on smp2
    please update - Nole972
  15. Please see other recent threads/posts about rolling back minecraft to version 1.0.0.
    It usually takes a few days for the bukkit platform to become available for Justin to implement EMC updates.
  16. The only downside to the gundam lock is that you always have to jam it in a little deeper for it to work properly =/

<3333dynames
  17. ...I'm gonna kill you later...
    (I'm kidding, of course)
  18. No PVP :p

EDIT : LOL I just see the grey text.
    And I'm joking too. :D
  19. My hearts are GUNDAM™ locked to my body.

あはん~stratosさま愛しているわ<33333333333333333333333
  20. Is your avatar a GUNDAM doraemon too? Lol