Locking items in the Wilderness + other miscellaneous updates

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 5, 2012.

1. yes ty al though im banned of this server...
  2. I would love to explain it to you, but I don't really get why they do it either, griefers will grief ANYthing though. Even if it only takes 1 log of wood to remake, it is still kinda annoying having to build one because someone has destroyed it outta spite.
  3. Awww, if you're not man enough to take THAT, then you're not prepared for the real world!
  4. I started a wilderness project and locked 4 chests. Each one is almost full now and I may go 6. 1 or 2 chests wont do much for me...
  5. You are doing double chests right?
  6. Oh yeah. U saw my project. I moved a lot to my home last night but I am just in the building phase. Once I get my stuff done and go cave raiding it will go full even faster. It sounds dumb but I really feel I have to lock up even my stacks of sand. If I have a full double chest full of sand, I worked a lot for it lol.
  7. Your chests are locked in Town on your res by default. You residence is completely protected in Town unless you give someone access using a flag or an access sign.
  8. Your chests in town are automatically locked.

*EDIT*
    Nooooooo! :(
    Justin - 9
    1080 - 2
  9. I win
    lolkold, nnnnmc1 and Crazy1080 like this.
  10. You type too fast. :(
    I can never defeat you in Helping.
  11. There are, sadly, people out there who will attempt to destroy and take everything when they find a base in the Wild.

While a crafting bench isn't particularly valuable or hard to make, if you go to your mine one day without bringing any wood and find it's been destroyed, crafting table and all, having nothing to use to craft stuff would be a further inconvenience.

At the same time, I totally don't see spending 1000 rupees on protecting a crafting table to be worthwhile either... I'd make the trip back to town, or to a tree, instead for sure.
  12. yes it has happened to me on this server when there used to be a wasteland and a wilderness

it was just a simple het they took doors lava plants everything so i understand why but i think a door that is locked should lock the whole building and prevent ppl form breaking in or something aswell
  13. but yeah idk why they take stuff like crafting tables maybe they are just too lazy to make a new one or just want you to fail idk
  14. They could just break AROUND the door......
    oidking likes this.
  15. notch said that the update is coming this month
  16. Classic GKJ, taking Justins stuff. Haha just kidding GameKribJeremy
  17. Yes! Now we can make better outpost!!!Thankyou Justinguy and jeremy!!!!!!!!!
  18. it is a bitt expensive to place a lock but it is still AWESOME!:cool: