Locking items in the Wilderness + other miscellaneous updates

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jan 5, 2012.

1. This is absolutely amazing. I am so lucky to have found such a unique and active server. These updates just keep getting better and better. Justin, you have really created something extremely special here and I just don't see how you won't be wildly successful with this kind of work.

Congratulations and consider me a loyal Empire convert/customer for sure ;)
  2. AWESOME! This is probably the best update to enrich gameplay in the Empire I have seen yet. Guarding one's assets out in the wild has always presented a challenge, and this should help smooth things out greatly. Thank you and the team for working hard to keep the Empire awesome!
  3. does one sign work on a double chest or single only?
    lolkold and NurglesRott like this.
  4. Sweet update!
  5. I dont think it is good because I not sure it should COST this much, I think it should be free. If not, 25r or somehting
  6. It should work
  7. Awesome update. I think the 1000r cost is very nice! Also the bug fixes, thank you! I've been hit by a couple of these myself.
  8. Good work Justin
    oidking likes this.
  9. omg !!! looks great !!! thx
  10. great work. is it shown somewhere how to put a sign over/under and enchantment table completely surrounded by books - i can only imagine to put it below but im not sure if that works...
  11. THANKS!!! THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!! finnaly! this update is in!!!
  12. its makes it better because people always steal stuff from me
  13. One word....
    Awsome:)!
  14. tnt vs locked chat = locked chest wins? Scarligmione had me test ways on how to "break" into the chests it is almost impossible for them to be broken into. I still have some ideas to test on the locks ;)
  15. works on double chest also
  16. Putting the sign below wont work, as the sign only checks for the block underneath it.
    Also, if you destroy the block the sign is applied to, the sign will remain there.
    My suggestion would be to put the ehchantment table in, apply the lock to it, remove the block behind the sign and build your bookcases around it. I dont know if the sign above the enchantment table will block the 'runes' from the bookshelves reaching the enchantment table, you may have to try and see.
  17. Supporters... Any ideas? ;)
  18. Can I do the locked container in town?
  19. No your stuff is already protected in Town, instead you can do access signs that are sort of the opposite of a lock.