Lets Talk EMC about GID!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by finch_rocks_1, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Probably true, thanks.
    But I wouldn't really want a proper diagnosis, as I'd rather not know. I mean, I can live like this, so I will live like this.

crystaldragon13 likes this.
  2. Correct, Sorry for late reply, just woke up, hehe.

This is for a more general standing, and if you have any of them, then it would be advised to go see a counselor and a Doctor.

I will be adding more information on Support pages, and what do do if anything fits under you, as well as some shows, and more to the Coming Soon Sections when i get time to do so...
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  3. There was a Massive debate about religions and was around 10-15 posts of it, and This i not the place, so I got staff to clean it up.
  4. Small Update,

-Added Show's to Watch
    -Added Small side Notes to the Diagnostics section!

More updates to come,
    crystaldragon13 and EquableHook like this.
  5. How bout all you people who are TOTALLY against this topic just ignore this THREAD i think its hard enough on finch to have to deal with the rest of the world then have some stuck up rude people commenting negativity. SOOOOO this is not indeed on topic but it had to be put out their. I FULLY support Finch even if I'm straight EVERYONE deserves to be treated fairly and Finch's sources have actually HELPED me better understand the Topic. So ignore it!!!!
  6. It actually is a huge issue open your horizons and think of games with LIVE CHATS call of duty Halo there are always tons of racist inmates (Cant say this word) on games. If anything Minecraft is the least offensive game because there is no real violence and no voice chat enabled through the minecraft world
  7. But then some servers have Voice chat through Mumble, like EMC.
    We3_Nub_ and crystaldragon13 like this.
  8. True but i guess not everyone goes on it
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
  9. Thats actully a really good point, i never thought of it like that.
    We3_Nub_ and TsuriNeko like this.
  10. You should take note of this comment :)
  11. Thats a hypothesis, it isn't confirmed or denied. But the Bible is held very accruable to scientist ( those that aren't afraid of being wrong ), and geologists ;).
    battmeghs and Gawadrolt like this.
  12. I don't agree with that. If he is against this topic he should share his opinion in a kind and informative manner.

Anyways, to keep on topic, why do some of you think that this is a choice? I can tell you firsthand that sexual orientation is most certainly NOT a choice.
  13. Sadly, not in this instance. There are many posts detailing to NOT bring religion into this thread, which is exactly what they did.
  14. Exactly why I PM'ed him instead of discussing it here. ;)
    Good point though.
    FadedMartian0, batmegh and Spiritress like this.
  15. Alright guys, go to a private convo if want discuses any further but my advice is to learn some tolerance. You're going to learn it as you grow older because in grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. Just do what you want to do and respect everyone's beliefs even if offends you.
  16. Thread renamed to prevent anyone possibly being swayed into not realizing what the thread is supposed to be about. As dwight and others have said, if you don't agree with the OP, then please just ignore the post and move along. We can argue all day about rights and wrongs, etc but in the end it is all based on personal preference/beliefs. These are things that no amount of arguing is going to change.
    We3_Nub_, 607, ShelLuser and 4 others like this.
  17. Maybe toss a comma somewhere in the title?
    For instance, "Let's talk EMC" Infers that this is a discussion about the EMC community.
    "Let's talk, EMC" infers that this is a discussion with the members of EMC about another topic.
    I wasn't going to bring it up because it is minor, but since the title was changed, maybe you could add the comma?
    The new title does clear things up a bit though.
  18. Or, "Let's talk EMC,"
    ;)

Anyways, does anyone have an answer for my question in my last post?
    Penguinub likes this.
  19. Thanks for the info finch :) I can't begin to know what it's like living with this but it's nice to see some info on the subject. Hopefully one day words like hate and ignorance will be replaced with educated and understanding.
  20. This thread is 2 clicks from being closed. Stick to the topic of GID, and NOT debates about nature vs nurture or it will be locked.
    We3_Nub_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.