let's talk about skyrim!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by batmegh, Nov 16, 2014.

1. love the game one Q thou ESO? Im @DeathLands there.
  2. good early morning from the workers house at mixwater mill :)
    (where i just chopped 372 logs and made 1,860 coin) :D:cool:

ShelLuser, 607, codygraw101 and 2 others like this.
  3. ... last night, my son (who is used to playing minecraft on the xbox) decided to kill the chicken in riverwood.

oh lord.
    so far his new adventure eating all the cabbages he finds.. killing everything and running around without any clothes on has left for some hilarious game play.
  4. Children, you just have to love them. :D
    607 likes this.
  5. lmao
  6. Wow, that looks incredible!
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. recently started a new game, about two weeks ago. i've got the alternative start mod installed and chose just to escape the cell i was in.. which leads you right to mixwater mill. where i sat and cut wood for 3 skyrim days... lol but hey, i got an amazing haul out of that!
    i've collected a total of about 7,000 coin from that poor lady.. *evil laughter

now i'll be on my way to falkreath to do a few errands for the jarl and buy that open property for my building adventures! :)
    codygraw101 and 607 like this.
  8. okay.... okay... no, i think this takes the completely amazing photo award ever taken.
    unbelievable grass on ultra, with a cute little pony for looks... like HOLY CRAP.

9. Kephras, codygraw101 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  10. battmeghs likes this.
  11. ... so i made the really bad decision to follow the guy who walks around with that painted cow as a sacrifice so that whatever false crap he thinks is going to happen by giving the giants his poor cow...
    he was already close to a camp so i decided to follow him and see what happens... i wish i wouldn't have, he walked up to the giants place and like he would any normal player beat him to death and now that cow is just forever standing next to his dead owners body :( and now i'm sad.
    PenguinDJ, Gawadrolt, Kephras and 2 others like this.
  12. steak anyone? my fire spell is already equipped.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  13. yeah, it isn't something i'd want to try either.. but the screenshots are nice!
  14. I'd get Skyrim, but knowing that it is CPU dependent and I have a trash CPU (Intel Celeron), my laptop won't have a chance at getting at least 10 FPS while playing Skyrim :(
  15. :(
    FinalArc likes this.
  16. Ri'saad found a new shiny recently.

Apparently he is planning to flash-blind the dragons out of the sky.
  17. i LOVE when they're in whiterun.. seriously, i have an insane infatuation with kitteh
    ShelLuser likes this.
  18. I still need to buy Skyrim. My Paypal is broken again (as usual. They refuse to reset my password). I will buy it as soon as I get the chance, though. Some of these screenshots are truly majestic.