Legit's 99.99% true EMC story!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Feb 19, 2013.

1. That's always the best part isn't it. :p
    pat2011 likes this.
  2. Quick question, do you guys want more Copherfield stuff? I have much more.
  3. Oh yes.
    607 likes this.
  4. Sure ._.
    607 likes this.
  5. Text to speach I love you!
    This is a nice podcast to have in the background!
    I heard it and loved it...
    I remember when you started that smp3 outpost...
    Good Times :)
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  6. Yes please...its way more interesting hearing history told as a story than trying to figure out what happened from reading old threads. Which I definitely didn't do for like an hour or so today XP
  7. Lol now your making me wanna go back for a history lesson.
  8. I wouldn't recommend it. By the time I was done I felt half dead.
  9. Alright... I need sleep anyway :rolleyes:
  10. That were exactly my thoughts reading the first post here.
    I remember who-shall-not-be-named and other ones bugging me and other active LLO members to make the whole LLO to join his "cult".
    I and the other LLOers more or less told him what we tell everyone that tries to take over LLO:
    You can make an embassy, join or even found LLO groups to help the place. Any new idea you want to implement will have to be presented to the community on the thread and we can have a vote.
    Usually the people who try to take over fail at that point. Or at least should.
    gtabmx, Curundu and TheSkidz like this.
  11. I think that his idea was to come in, take any ores and resources that would sell for a lot, and hike to town and sell it all, leaving me with nothing.
    zulu9 likes this.
  12. I'm late to the party, as always. Anyways,
    Seems Legit.gif
    creepincreepers7 and zulu9 like this.
  13. If you are a sane human being, you will remove my name from a gif if One Direction.
    creepincreepers7, jkjkjk182 and zulu9 like this.
  14. Sounds about right. I remember the disappointment when he found out LLO was already mined out mostly.
  15. Nothing.jpg
  16. Added another Copherfield story.
    IamSaj likes this.
  17. I must have been too busy building the Elite Tower (3197) on wcg_elite to know about this :p ... I remember hearing about the Delta Squad, etc ... but the furthest i got dealing with wild bases during that time frame was my base in east outpost (had 10 spawners) ... :3
  18. AlexHallon joined copherfield's Delta Team.
  19. Because he offered for him to join and Alex said yes. And then I wanted to play with my friends Copher told me to go away because I was just a griefer, and got MEINCRAVTA to publicize that.
  20. My computer screen went dark from reading that huge wall of text.