Legit's 99.99% true EMC story!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Still wondering what the 00.01% of this is fake...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. The false part is that is 99.99% true. :D
    talukegord and redwing2000 like this.
  3. If it's 99.99% true... its not completely legit...
  4. In to say I remember every single person in your story. Ah the good old days, when d1223m was on, the theme park didn't exist, zulu9 still had a heavily active farm shop, FooHundred was active, Zabriel's old shop with the TV, and people were trying the item dupe glitch (like the now banned ongkaisiang), and there weren't any cats.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  5. Why is legit so good at big long walls of text...
  6. So I read it all and I said to myself, " we'll this is a great story, I want more! "
    Can you tell us ( maybe just me ) about this base? I'm getting a little bored, so I want somethin' to do..
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Everyone post MOAR
  8. Its says more to be posted. There shall be more to post! Btw this would be an awesome adventure map if anyone made it.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. MOAR
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Legit is ignoring us
  12. You're... still alive?
    creepincreepers7 and gtabmx like this.
  13. Your.... story is done?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. This makes me want to write my entire history on EMC out......just so I can share the story. That and i love writing :3
    I may just because i really really really want to share a story.......
    (Edit) Yeah i am going to write it out......once i get an idea for writing something it doesn't go away..........
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Well it better not be as boring as my history xD, PM me the link when it's done, I love stories!
    Spenser6 likes this.
  16. Do it :D
  17. No.
  18. Finish it then... Before I do.
  19. A strange history. I read that post of that villain's, and he is a truly evil player. I bet he could enslave a Wither. Your story is most interesting, as I had no idea about things such as large camps and wild outposts, or the Delta Team, or LLO. I am only part of small base myself, but I had not heard of large organizations. You have influenced me into digging up more of EMC's rich history. Perhaps, one day, I too shall post my own history. You have also inspired to me to do what you yourself did; travel to all four outposts in the wild. I shall complete this journey one day, in smp4. And my trip shall be dedicated to you and your inspiring speech. This post has taken me deeper into EMC than ever before.
    Equinox_Boss and TheSkidz like this.