Legit's 99.99% true EMC story!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrlegitislegit, Feb 19, 2013.

1. You have been fed. I added some more. Now, for some screenshots I have.

This is the camp me and FooHundred had.

One of the huts I built while on Exploration North Face. (The Outpost walk to the North Outpost.)

My SMP3 wild camp. (Before Copherfield OR Wild Reach.)

Not EMC, but my You are Minecraft statue.

607 likes this.
  2. I went there allot, Time zones xD
  3. I did that on smp1, it was fun. :D
  4. I want more of this story :D
    I remember Copherfield asking me if I wanted to join Delta Team, I said no, and he said he'd be back...then I join AlexHallon's TES, we got griefed so we left, and Copher takes all of the TES members under his wing and outright bans me from DT for "being a griefer"...then a few months later he got banned :D
  5. Cool story :) Tomorrow(or today cause I can't wait) I'll share my story of one year :)
  6. When i joined, i never got a welcome :(
  7. :(

8. Happy late welcome!
  9. Lol thanks XD
  10. Added some new stuff.
  11. Still thinking of more stuff to throw in. In the meantime, got anything you want explained?
  12. Sure, are you Mrlegit, or are you just stating the the previously mentioned person is legit?
    607 likes this.
  13. I feel the same way. I've been around for like 300+ days, and I swear I had no idea what has going on for at least the first half XD People reference this Delta Team thing frequently, and I still don't know the story.
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  14. Can't wait for more! Really interesting so far. Almost feels like a history lesson since I know pretty much nothing about EMC's past.
  15. Well, this is my past on EMC, with some general history in it.
  16. Talk more about whatever interesting things happened
  17. Yay you got to the part with me! :)
    creepincreepers7 likes this.
  18. need more me... nuff said'