Launch of smp8 and smp9!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Ahh, I see :)...
  2. JustinGuy is amazing. That is how.
    Brennian likes this.
  3. Ah.. Oh well, my comment still stands!
  4. Btw, I forgot to tell you've done some amazing work! :D
    JustinGuy likes this.
  5. Nice job EMC team !!!

Large Store Smp8 16008 ;)
  6. There is a rainbow over smp8 wild spawn!
    JustinGuy likes this.
  7. Lol
  8. Nic
    Nice shop! :)
  9. Lighthouse at SMP9 19191
    DogsRNice, ZBSDKryten and JustinGuy like this.
  10. My. Life. Is. Complete. I GOT A LIKE FROM JUSTIN
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  11. Okay, I think it's safe to say that the Empire's servers are multiplying faster in number than the Kardashian family. And that's fast.
  12. Sick Justin! I love how your posts always answer all my questions, before I ask them!!! :p Looking forwards to this communities growth and being a part of what is going to become, and has no choice but to become, the best server, best community, and in general one of the best places online to hang out!
  13. It seems like yesterday that smp5 was BRAND NEW... Good job Justin!!
  14. This Empire is growing scary fast. :eek: :D
  15. Love the growth of the Empire! Not sure if I want my new residence on smp8 or smp9...hmmm...decisions, decisions!
  16. Nice to know, the empire has growen up 125% from the time i joined (january the 2nd)
    :p
    Nothing else to say!
    BTW: If you find (on the original thread) where 'is' it's supposed to be replaced by 'are' you win a prize.
  17. Wow, smp7 feels really old.
  18. Why don't you make the second half of your comment your signature? Then you would be unlikely to ever be accused of commenting just to promote your store.
    copherfield likes this.
  19. What ARE the ADDRESSES of the new servers.
  20. If you click on a server in the servers section you can see address ranges.