Launch of smp8 and smp9!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 2, 2012.

1. this server grown so fast in kinda half year :)
  2. Justin, i have a question to ask:

'Who is going to get the dragon egg on the new server?
    We have already removed the dragon and egg from this server, so no one will get it. This decision was made by the staff because of disputes and turmoil caused by eggs before. We plan on updating the Empire in the future that will allow more people the chance to fight the dragon and earn an egg.'

that's what u say on every new server.

So, when can you 'updating the Empire in the future that will allow more people the chance to fight the dragon and earn an egg'
  3. Attached Files:

4. Im on that picture :cool:
    Moving_Target32 likes this.
  5. This so far, in my journey through minecraft multiplayer servers is the best.

-Best server specs seen.
    -Best adult monitored experience.
    -Multiple servers for reduced lag/chat clogs.
    -Donation system is very balanced and reliable.
    -It's own platform with custom plugins.
    -Everything that this server has hooked me to the E.M.C experience :D
    JustinGuy likes this.
  6. as i received no reply on my tweet about this server i will copy it here :)
    @EmpireMinecraft it goes really fast with those servers justin, im proud to be a member of emc :)
  7. Great news, as allways... any news on the dystopia server?
  8. It actually feels like the Member count on EMC is the same speed as the view count on Kony2012 :)
  9. It is latin
  10. I just did some math and the total amount of players all the servers can hold all together is 600 players
  11. When I first joined the 45-player EMC server last year, I had never imagined it could grow that much. Cheers to Jeremy, Justin and all the rest of the community for making EMC what it is today ;)
    JustinGuy likes this.
  12. does anyone know why it always says end of atream and why is minecraft so LAGGY right now?
  13. Well, theoretically it's more because of reserved slots for supporters, but there's rarely over 60 people on now that we have so many servers. (at least on smp2)
  14. minecraft.net having problems, so far i know
  15. Yes but I was excluding supporters