Launch of smp8 and smp9!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Justin, Your a boss. Actually, all of EMC, you guys are bosses. Justin, your more of a boss though. I've only been on this server for 4o day, and already you have added 3 server. Cool.

Also, this is the best run public server I have ever seen.

EDIT: Quick question: Is there a forum for suggestions?
  2. There is no forum for suggestions. I'm hoping there will be though… I'll PM Justin about that.
  3. I normally just put my threads about possibke improvements in the Community Discussion Forum.
  4. So many servers. I started right as SMP3 went up. I might not be the oldest of members, but i've definitely watched it grow into an even more amazing thing. Lets keep it up EMC!
  5. dat hardware is awesome lol. maybe ill spend some time in the wild on 8&9
  6. we are 25000 players good job justin
  7. Yes.

To Justin & the EMC team: Boundless energy, infinite time and space, how do you manage to cram it all in? Brilliant :):)
  8. Hey can you ban someone because they don't give you money for something?
  9. my mind right now i think has broken.... well, my laptop did anyways
  10. im on my familly comp! yay :D
  11. Very nice work justinguy!
    8 and 9! Already? That was fast!
    TiggerFluff63 likes this.
  12. will this effect things like lagg?
  13. This would be 10000000000000000x better if I was a supporter, but still I envy the supporters
  14. I remember the day I first got a Res on SMP1, back when you did the big residence no. expansion on good ol' SMP1. Feels like yesterday :')
  15. What's up with the crazy storm?

16. Sweet

Will do.

Thanks guys
  17. Best server ever!!!!!!
  18. I know! IT was crazy last night!
  19. Justin your idea's just keep getting better :O...Im willing to bet EMC will become the official server of minecraft ;)
  20. With 25k members we are well are our way seeing as we have only existed for 200 (give or take a few) days I definitely do bet we will become official