Just_five_fun youtube let's plays

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by just_five_fun, Apr 20, 2015.

1. We have been recently flooding our channel with live streams. They are more fun to attend than to watch after the fact. Luckily, A_little_fun has been recording when we are not streaming and I have made some time to edit them down into much shorter and more interesting stuff to watch (hopefully) Enjoy!

Happy New Year to everyone and thanks for all of your support!!!
    JMB6362 likes this.
  2. Always awesome to watch these events/see new items since I don't have enough time to play! Awesome videos!
  3. Didn't have time to start a live stream for the event, but was able to record the drop party on utopia. Stayed up extra late to edit and post for anyone still waiting on the new year to enjoy. Thanks everyone for a great year and hope to keep having fun in 2016!
    JMB6362 likes this.
  4. Going to be adding little animated clips to videos as much as I can now. This is another lucky block play. We will be making more interesting luck block races for our next race video.
    JMB6362 likes this.
  5. The lucky block mod has become a favorite this week and who am I to complain. This is our third in what promises to become a regular thing for a while. Hope you are enjoying and stay tuned for more live streaming very soon.
    JMB6362 likes this.
  6. Here are another Lucky Block and Temple base update. Enjoy!

JMB6362 likes this.
  7. Newest Friday Night Mining video!
    JMB6362 likes this.
  8. Another fun night of Friday Night Mining
    JMB6362 and FoxyRavenger like this.
  9. Just saw the new video! Love it!
    just_five_fun likes this.

10. Fridays are cool!
    Nickblockmaster and JMB6362 like this.
  11. Here is a little trip to an old xp farm

Another Day we did some exploring

And a_little_fun did a project in creative all by herself

I am sorry that we have not had more regular releases apart from Friday Night Mining. There are lots more good things to come.
    Nickblockmaster and JMB6362 like this.
  12. This is a huge milestone!!!

Thanks to everyone who has supported us! Please share this video with everyone you know who likes minecraft and we will keep making even better videos in the future!
  13. J
    ust watched and it was great! Never stop these videos!
  14. "Make sure to have a washed keyboard" haha very funny video! Keep them coming :p
  15. I love doing them and I hope I don't ever have to stop enjoying EMC with my family and friends!
    The joke around here is that she has now spilled milk, iced tea, and melted chocolate into 3 different keyboards. Fried one and had to take the other 2 apart and scrub out the keys to get them to stop sticking.:confused: On top of that, my wife just spilled a bottle of water into her laptop for work. Lucky we were able to dry it out and it still works:eek:
    JMB6362 likes this.
  16. You played FNAF 4 xD

If you heard carefully that really deep breathing in the door that is what you must watch out for :p
    Close that door when you hear it.
  17. Yeah:oops: It was my very first time playing any FNAF and I really had no idea what I was doing. After watching that video it was hard to believe that I had not even heard the sound, but it made for a fun video anyway.
    Kytula and FoxyRavenger like this.
  18. As many refer it to hearing someone having a inhaler, close the door. I heard it when you shone your light lol.

I'll show you my gameplay of FNAF 4 soon...