Just_five_fun youtube let's plays

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by just_five_fun, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Beds are not working, we always respawn at spawn. We have tried several bed locations and have not had any luck.

I did a test so see if beds work near spawn in the frontier and it worked fine, so I don't know what the issue is. We are out a ways and I'm guessing it's related to when the world chunks were generated. I would love any suggestions that would get it working. I can't ever recall having died so many times doing regular game activities, it's just crazy.

2. In case you missed this update. More later this week!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.

3. A_little_fun gets blown up and other stuff.
  4. Here is a mob arena event recording. There is no story, just lots of the event.

This is very long but it includes a whole lot of the people who attended which is the primary reason for making a video like this. If you see yourself, comment and post the time in the videos description please. If you don't find yourself, complain and I will try harder next time.:p
  5. Here is another Base Adventure update.

Next batch of recordings should feature some custom textures we designed to make our videos look a little more special.
    Nickblockmaster and tuqueque like this.
  6. Very short update tonight:
  7. Sorry we haven't posted much this month, but I have been hard at work with learning and working on some great content for the future of our channel. For the holiday I took a break from Animation to hunt the super turkeys.

A_little_fun and Just_super_fun had a great time! I hope you will enjoy this video as much as we enjoyed recording it.
    Nickblockmaster and cadgamer101 like this.
  8. This was our first hunt, but it took a lot longer to edit together. This is a little different because it took a long time to trap. There is also a lot of stuff at the end that was during our searching for those who enjoy our banter a little.

Still finding turkeys and recording, so let us know with a like or comment if you are enjoying these!
  9. Last time I played emc your were a developer what happened with that?
  10. Life Happens:p I have been recording with my 4 year old and that is a lot more fun for her than coding, so I roll with the punches. Aikar brought in some other help, so it is all good.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  11. Cool! I'll subscribe
    just_five_fun likes this.
  12. Lol this is like a pewdiepie comment section now
  13. Subscribe to InflatableCat on YouTube! I post crappy animations that are bad and I don't upload anything becuase I'm lazy but somehow have 14 subs!

DISCLAIMER
    Not an actual advertisement
  14. Wow, thanks guys
  15. This is something different. My daughter and I installed the lucky block mod and she built us our first Lucky block race map. It may not be our best video ever, but it was actually a lot of fun to do and there are lots of add on packs for lucky blocks that we can hopefully try out. Please let us know what you think:

And another turkey kill. It was a busy weekend and I have another that will require 3 hours of editing:eek: Hope to have that out in a day or two.
    JMB6362 likes this.
  16. The most difficult turkey yet!!

A badly neglected temple base update!
    JMB6362 and Nickblockmaster like this.