Just a note to this great community!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ThaKloned, Apr 8, 2019.

1. As some of you noticed, I have lost my green. Well it's not really lost, just shelved for awhile. Don't worry though I'm not going anywhere either. So why no more green? Well there is a very good reason.

At the end of August my girlfriend and I are having a baby! Her 1st and my 2nd daughter. (Seriously though, I'm going to be outnumbered 3-1 now. 4-1 if you count my girlfriend's cat :D )

Anyways.. I wasn't planning on taking a break so soon but with looking for a house, moving out of my old apartment and the baby prep, I didn't have enough time to be on EMC. I didn't feel right enjoying the benefits and rewards that come with being staff if I couldn't do the work required. I couldn't live up to the standard of being staff, so I took my break earlier.

I love you all and love this place and I will be back. I'll have the joy of being off work for 9 months to look after my new baby girl.

Thank you all for making it impossible to leave :D
    penfoldex, JohnKid, padde73 and 28 others like this.
  2. Thak.
    luckycordel and ThaKloned like this.
  3. No one could say more with only 4 letters. :cool:
  4. 9 months off of work.... I know they say you should nap when the baby is napping but but you can ignore that once in a while and pop on.. Cya around !!
  5. Wow, that's great! Congratulations! :D
    luckycordel, Gawadrolt and ThaKloned like this.
  6. Congratz :)
    luckycordel, Gawadrolt and ThaKloned like this.
  7. Congratulations! :D Many happy times will arrive soon. :)
  8. That's AWESOME! Congratulations
    607, ThaKloned and luckycordel like this.
  9. Congratulations! Spend it with the little one, they grow up so fast. Best of luck!:D
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  10. Congrats! Keep us posted with baby updates!
    luckycordel, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  11. Congrats! :D
  12. Congrats!
    Thanks for your EMC service. :)
    ThaKloned and luckycordel like this.
  13. Yay!!!! Congratulations on the little one :D I hope everything goes well. :)
    luckycordel, 607 and ThaKloned like this.
  14. Congrats, and see ya around pardner! We'll all be waitin'
  15. Aww congrats Papa Kloned!!!
  16. Grats! And thanks for your service :)

(keep me updated on discord please!)
  17. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE DEVELOPING FETUS!
    CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 9 MONTHS OFF!

We get two weeks over here in the UK... after the baby is born. And I thought we were generous. Now I want to cry.

Good luck being around the pregnant woman for all that time though... I can only speak from the experience of being around my mum through three pregnancies and having a pregnant friend, and not to say their emotions aren't justified and worthy of a thousand blind eyes, but I think you'll need it :p
  18. Thanks for everything but so happy for you and mom to be. :D Happy hunting/moving and all the rest. We'll definitely better be seeing you around too. :) Gonna miss ya as green though. :(
  19. I know this is a very early question but is kloned jr gonna get a mc account :p
    luckycordel, ThaKloned and Starsphere like this.