Jug-Epic Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Oct 24, 2013.

1. ok sorry thought it said DC yeah SC please and can you change Blue_Bird21's chest to with my name too hes my alt
  2. Yeah I'll do that, I can't get on until tomorrow though.
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  3. Hey everyone, check out the order tracker! It has a bunch of notifications on it since its been updated, a lot of orders have been completed. I will make sure all of the rooms are set up by tonight.
    allengero likes this.
  4. my order of sand say its awaiting pick-up, but clicking the sign says its out of stock.
  5. first will need to check into that when he gets on.
  6. We sort of created a new order system for the signs, KilledDallos has it but hasn't sold it to the chest yet. Sorry for this, we just needed all of the chests and signs made last night, in the most efficient way.
  7. Everyone let me post who exactly has orders that are ready to be picked up, try to get them this weekend if you can.
    Petero555: Sandstone, Chascarillo: Glass, NetherWorld666: Glass and Emerald, Akela132: Paper, xHaro_Der: Various Logs, MrUnknownian: Oak Logs, allengero: Sand, xothis_dwarf: Paper.
    Petero and Chas: Your orders will be voided if not picked up by Sunday evening.
  8. The following orders are ready for pick-up at 5334 on utopia.

Thank You

7. Akela132, Paper, KilledDallos, Awaiting Pick-Up, 50r.
    8. allengero, Sand, KilledDallos, Awaiting Pick-Up, 2430 r.
    12. xHaro_Der, Logs, KilledDallos, 3240 r.
  9. Ok thanks, they all know except for allengero and his sand.
  10. Ok guys, strangely enough we never really shut down our order system, so I guess we aren't closed, you can order again if you want. Also, your 3 SC Paper is done xothis_dwarf. Exp Bottles are still closed though until we get those orders done.
  11. Hint hint jug… there is an edit button. :p
    zh88 and FirstJugBurgerz like this.
  12. Orders are complete and waiting for pick-up

6. Akela132, Exp Bottles, Waiting, 630 r.
  13. Orders are complete and waiting for pick-up

9. SuperVal_Junior, Exp Bottles, Waiting, 630 r.
  14. Bump! We have finally caught up with everyone's orders. :)
  15. Sambish20, just an fyi that your math was incorrect. It is 1620 for each SC of the logs, not for the whole 2 DC, as that price is 6480 rupees. Do you still want your order?
  16. Hey everyone, I have a few announcements. First of all, we are closing orders, at least for a week or two. Why:
    I am stepping down from leadership, Ark_Warrior1 has bought out the company, and I wish him and the rest the employees who work for this company the best of luck. I will continue to work in the company area, forming a small trade service for minerals and EMC Items. This will probably be formed in a month or so. I will stay with the company for the next 1 or two weeks to try to get a few last orders done and provide guidance, then I will leave. There will be a new thread created, it is still undecided as to where the next pick-up res will be, it might remain at 5334 Utopia. Thanks for all of your orders and support thus far guys, I hope the next chapter in this company will be just as well. :)
    Lastly, your Stone order is almost complete neonkillah. ;)
    akela132 likes this.
  17. Neonkillah, your stone is done. Everyone else, I feel it safe to say that we may not get to your orders. We will try, but their completion is unlikely, as we are in the middle of our company transition.
  18. Everyone, this message really is what everyone needs to know, there is complete confirmation of what I am going to say. We are permanently shutting down orders, so this company is closed. There will be a new thread made, a new pick-up res, and probably a new order system. As for those who have their order status as "Awaiting Pick-Up" then we ask you to please come by and get them at Res 5334 Utopia, as I want to clear the rooms for my upcoming trade service.
  19. You will have to reorder when I get my new thread up. Sorry for the inconvenience.