Jug-Epic Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Oct 24, 2013.

1. xHaro_Der, your Exp Bottles are done now. Come pick them up at 5334, and if you want you can buy the second Netherrack chest as well.
  2. blue_bird21 and Ice_Lightning99, your Sandstone orders have been completed. Come pick them up at 5334 utopia.
  3. allengero, your sandstone is almost complete. :)
    allengero likes this.
  4. This stuff is pretty cheap
  5. so buy it and we will supply it faster than you can cross the world by foot :p
  6. 3,080 miles 985 Hours

This is from Sacramento to California.
    Multiply that times ten to get roughly the distance of sacramento to sacramento going east or west, then 9,000 hours... Or 375 Days.
    3,080 mi, 985 hours
  7. like i said, before that! :p
  8. A) Challenge accepted. :p
    B) I think Sacramento is in California.
  9. Ark, akela has already ordered a few things btw.
  10. well, he can order some more :)
  11. petero555, we will have to void your Sandstone order if you pick it up by Saturday this week. I also updated the stock guide and changed some stock colors. We are out of Exp Bottles, as the orders that we have for them have really build up, sorry about this everyone. We do have an immense amount of Redstone we can supply, and everything else is still good too. :)
  12. sorry jug can I please cancel my cobble order?
  13. Sure, no problem.
  14. Jug, I don't see a room for the sandstone for allengero
  15. The access sign won't have his name on it, it will only have your name. I will change it to his name once you have sold the Sandstone to the chest.
  16. Will I still get exp bottles I ordered before they went out of stock?
  17. Yes you will get them, we are only closing them from future orders.
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  18. Blue_Bird21 is my alt can you put xothis_dwarf on the access sign too please thanks
  19. xothis, your order of paper came in as 3 DC, our max is only 3 SC. Want me to change it? Right now it's invalid. We are also closed from orders everyone, unfortunately. I'll update the order tracker tomorrow to explain.