Jug-Epic Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Oct 24, 2013.

1. What was the cost to the order again?
  2. Never Mind, thanks for the emeralds :)
  3. no pay sign ill pay ark
  4. Then why do you make it so on the form you can check more than one item. The form doesn't even say to only order one at a time.. I'm getting really sick of this order system you have going.
  5. Look at the form when you have to check off a box, it says "Please only check off one item." We have to do it this way, because our goal when we reopened was for employees to have an equal opportunity to claim orders, so we created a system where employees can claim orders, but this can only happen fairly if each order contains one product, otherwise we would have some payment issues going on.
  6. xHaro_Der I have reentered your order for you. No further action is required. Thank You for your order.
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  7. allengero you 4 axes are ready at 5334
    allengero likes this.
  8. Reopened bump. :)
  9. For those of you waiting on orders that aren't shown on the second post on the 1st page, chances are they are ready for pick-up on res 5334, so flip back to pages 5 and 6 to see if you got any order completion statements from an employee. We will increase the waiting time for customers to pick up their orders to 14 days, since we are constantly busy and don't want to worry about voiding orders if we don't have to.
  10. allengero your order of 1 DC of oak is available on res 5334 on utopia. Pay using the shop sign on the chest.
    allengero likes this.
  11. xHaro_Der your Netherrack, Netherbrick, Oak and Pine Logs are ready for pick-up on Utopia 5334. Please pay using the shop signs on the chests in your room.
  12. Awesome thanks - Will pickup after school.
  13. Hmm, was just in my room and there's an exp bottle sign. I clicked it (it was included in my order so I thought it was that) and it was out of stock. Is it the sign supposed to be there at all?

-Picked up other items, thanks.

EDIT - One of the netherrack chests was also out of stock :\
  14. Dunno how exactly this could have happened, we set up our rooms to include all of items a customer has ordered. Sorry about that, we'll get your Netherrack soon. Did you already have an xp bottle order and then you picked it up? If so, then the xp bottle sign is outdated then.
  15. I did order 9 stacks of exp bottles but the chest was empty. Take your time with the netherrack though, no rush :)
  16. To make sure, you got everything except the Exp Bottles and 1 SC of Netherrack right? I checked the chests, and the one Netherrack chest you are taking about has one SC in it, maybe not the other SC.
  17. Oh duh, both SCs were in one chest :rolleyes:

So the only thing left is the xp bottles :)
  18. Ok thanks, you'll have it by this evening I think.
  19. xHaro, there is actually one more complete DC of Netherrack in your room, I will leave it if you still want to buy that DC.
  20. Ok let me make this clear real quick, these are the following orders that have either been done but not picked up yet, as well as new orders that are either done or on the verge of being done: petero555 (Sandstone), allengero (Diamond Axes and Oak Logs), Chascarillo (Glass), and xothis_dwarf (Sandstone). Many other orders have been completed too, and should be ready for pickup by tomorrow.