Jug-Epic Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Oh if this is closed ignore my order, sorry about that.
  2. We'll be reopening this weekend with a few changes, fill out the order form then. Thanks for reading the thread though. :)
    homer71171 likes this.
  3. give me the link to the order tracker, I lost it
  4. It's in our convo. Everyone, we will officially reopen tomorrow, a few tweaks have been made, and you will be able to forget about priorities in your orders, so I won't be fussing about it anymore.
  5. petero555, your order of Sandstone has been completed, please come buy it at the bulk shop at res 5334 on utopia.
  6. Hey everyone! We have officially re-opened!!! A couple new things: Forget about priorities; on the order form please fill it out one time for each product you want to order. Also, please make sure you read the new prices and items we have in stock, and we also have a new order processing method, all customers will now buy from a chest shop on res 5334 on Utopia once your order is done. Thanks for reading this and enjoy!!!
  7. To be clear, I don't want anything I ordered on the first day EXCEPT the glowstone. So I want the glowstone + the order I just placed :)
  8. can you please cancel my order of the sandstone, I don't need it anymore. I only need the emeralds I just ordered
  9. xHaro...you ordered incorrectly. We can't split an entire order evenly among our employees, please re-order using one order form for every item you want, like the order form asks you too.
  10. 1 dc of glass plz
  11. Ok thanks, in the future please fill out the order form, it goes right to our google drive so we can divide tasks up evenly.
  12. Oh okay btw I saw that the maximum order is 1 sc there's no problem if you can just 1 sc instead of 1 dc, as I am short in rupees. Thanks
  13. AlexChance, your xp bottle order is ready for pickup at 5334 on Utopia.
    Chascarrillo, your sc of glass is ready for pickup at 5334 on Utopia.
  14. Homer71171 your order for 2 stacks of emeralds is complete get it on res 5334 on utopia
  15. Make sure you set up shop chests for them and an access sign for them to get into their room.
  16. And as to the DC of glass that I've now ordered three times, thanks to the initial confusion?
  17. Yep i got arks order too

18. Sorry for inconvenience ill start on that tonight
  19. zh88 and I are going to collect sand now.
  20. make all payments to Ark_Warrior2