Jug-Epic Supply Company

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Re ordered with my top 2 items since I guess first day orders are invalid. Priority is netherbrick.
  2. Due to different time zones I'm not sure if that's me or not?
  3. We'll get to work on your Glowstone and Netherbrick, but we won't be getting to your second order considering you now have two items that we're working on.
    Yeah re-fill out the form, with two items and we'll get your priority order done and hopefully your second item as well.
    Right now we are closed for orders still except for those who want to re-order items from the first day.
  4. so what about the ones on the waiting list? and so can I order something else even though I'm on the waiting list?
  5. You're second order has already been completed, and I only let xHaro and Alex reorder because they were on the list that was abandoned from the first day. Right now we are not open to orders.
  6. You're confusing me extremely badly lol
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  7. We will work on your Nether Brick order, I just haven't been able to update the order tracker yet, we won't get to any other items your order though besides the Glowstone (which should be done by Thursday), and the Nether Brick due the other orders we still have to get done. I only let you and Alex reorder because you both ordered multiple times, and we figured out pretty quickly that we weren't going to be able to do all of those orders, so we basically abandoned them and asked people to re-order with their top priority since that was all we were able to do, and still can only do, today. Confusion cleared?
  8. Pretty much.. I guess
  9. I have ordered an SC of birch logs
  10. Did you read the form? We are not open to orders, we already filled the two orders that you wanted most.
  11. *facewall* This is a mess. Jug, write in the op we are closed until further notice to fill in orders. I will then clear the spreadsheet after the orders have been filled so we can start fresh.
  12. In total agreement, we have to take some time off to fix some stuff up everyone, orders that are listed on the second post are the ones that will be worked on.
  13. so have you cleared it now and can I order?
  14. We don't know how long we'll be closed, maybe as long as a week.
  15. 11. AlexChance, Oak Logs, KilledDallos, Not started, 1080 r.

This order is complete and ready for pick-up. Pick-up intructions sent by PM.
  16. 4. MrUnknownian, Exp Bottles, FirstJugBurgerz, In Progress, 540 r.

This order is complete and ready for pick-up. Pick-up instructions sent by PM.
  17. 5. SuperVal_Junior, Exp Bottles, FirstJugBurgerz, In Progress, 540 r

18. 6. nishtana, Exp Bottles, FirstJugBurgerz, In Progress, 540 r.

19. 7. Elysphic, Exp Bottles, FirstJugBurgerz, In Progress, 540 r.

20. Ill take a DC of Sandstone and a DC of Sand, the price would be 2700r. P.S don't hurry this order, I wont be needing it for close to a month. That being said try not to take that long :p