Introducing RTS - Residential Teleporting System!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks Justinguy!
    That teleport thing really helped me to move around my automated wheat farm (before I was using water lift - slow and inefficient :( )

I also noticed that if water is flowing on top of the teleport destination (the place where you type /res tpsign) the teleport won't work :)
    It is a nice way to build teleports only accessible by people that can turn the water flow off (with a leaver, etc.).

I'm really impressed by your work Justinguy.
    You are the one of the best quality programmers (everything works as intended but if not it gets fixed quick) :)
  2. Ahh yes, the destination has to be two "air blocks" so it also wouldn't work if a sign was in the destination or even a flower lol. I guess this isn't all bad, like you said it makes building mazes funner with water blocking exits!
  3. It probably won't be any use asking this but I'll try. Even though it says Residential teleportation System I was just wondering whether this would work in the Wilderness. If it did it would be a great way to get a long way from spawn.
  4. i have a question to justin i made a teleportaion room in my res so now i dont know how to teleport to that room so plz tell me or go on the server and do it for and im on smp1 so thx
  5. /res tpset
    to set primary teleportation of the residence. ( You can set it to your teleportation room so people can use the teleport pad after coming into your residence.)
    Then look in first post of this thread for info about the RTS system if you want to know about how to setup the RTS system.
  6. Nice post going to use that one
  7. I cant wait to test this out justin
  8. @JustinGuy: What if we could have some kind of RTS sytem in wilderness?
    So that people could teleport far away to their bases (where they can't get griefed) and come back safely...
  9. One of the things we cherish is our vanilla wilderness :) I personally don't have fun on server where you can just teleport around (like /sethom etc).
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  10. Indeed justin, i appreciate the whole vainilla concept, but in this case i believe it would help encourage people to have bases far away so that they don't get griefed.
    Also, it would have a cost so that only people who worked for it could have it :)
  11. Justin can this thread get pinned so that it will not get rotated off of the first page? That way people can reference it as needed.
  12. Twitch1 likes this.
  13. ahhh see that is why I love this server so much. they always update things to make it easier for people....though I am annoyed I missed it to begin with... :D
  14. Help me it says the teleportation destination is no longer safe
  15. Have you got a torch there? Or have you place a block in the location of the teleportation? It will not teleport you into the block that is there.
  16. Got it fixed
    EmpireShop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.