Introducing RTS - Residential Teleporting System!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I immediately thought of this when I saw this post:
  2. Haha I think of that every time I am working on teleporting code.
    nnnnmc1, MR2R2M and nab27 like this.
  3. Very nice.

I see a great opportunity for some fancy stuff going on here!
  4. Justin, just a thought, but in the future, would it be possible to have your teleporter work to send you from your res to either another res or somewhere in the wild where there is a coresponding teleporter?
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  5. great now i can make a non cheat able jumping parcour :) only need a lot of signs
  6. 27 replies within 5 hours of. Ring posted! Impressive!
  7. Will these work in the wild or nether?
  8. As the name suggests, it only works in residences. So it won't work in the wild / nether / end.
  9. only question i have is, is it possible to make a teleporter right at the /restpsign location?
  10. Justin mate this is sooo cool thanks we needed this. Just a question cant i make sings and make it like a elevatir hall that goes. Like tp to upstairs cause u said there aint a limit of outting these. İf there isnt a limit then what would he secind teleporter do?
  11. you could but you'd be spawned on top of it once, and then stop and be given a "you were teleporting to quickly" prompt on chat
    Importerer likes this.
  12. Awesome work justin
  13. you just tested it didnt you? lol
  14. no, but I encountered the message before and that is pretty obviously whats going to happen haha
  15. Wonderful work! :) I am excited to use this once my smp7 Castle is properly built. Now I can guard the walls. ;)
  16. Woo! Thanks Justin, shop navigating just got a whole lot better ;D
    nerone94 and margaritte like this.
  17. Pure class. :D Gonna love using this!
  18. Probably a stupid question, but would animals that stepped on the plate accidentally be teleported too? For ex: say you had one in your sheep pen.
    shavingfoam and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  19. Actually a pretty good question..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.