Introducing RTS - Residential Teleporting System!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by JustinGuy, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do we have to use it?
  2. It works just like any pressure plate, that is if multiple people step on it only one person actually triggers it, the rest would have to get off and then get on it again to trigger it (when it pops back up).
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  3. What do you mean? This is just an added feature to help with building cooler res's.
  4. I'm in love with you.
  5. A small detail with the teleporting. The degree you face when teleport is the same as the facing when you enter the pressure place. I.E. You enter facing west you'll teleport facing west.
  6. -=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    YAY! now i dont have to waste 125R on obsidean! This is cool. BUT, this means that many people will have to mine their portals out which takes forever...
  7. is it possible to do like teleporting mazes? :eek: like you have to make it to the other side using the pressure plates?
  8. Why not? I'm integrating this into my res maze for sure.
  9. don't steal my idea D: if you do then you have to give me credit for the idea!
  10. Make's sense. For some reason I was thinking it wouldn't store, like the tpset command.
  11. This is awesome!!! No more tunnel to my secret underground farm....... i mean .....nothing ! there is no underground farm......crap :(
  12. Yay now I dont have to navigate my res just set up a teleport room :)
  13. Wow... Once again awesome job! Thanks for everything and awesome idea :)
  14. Wow! This would be Amazing for the structure of my house!! Way better than the elevator i was using. Thanks Justin ;)
  15. I don't see how you would build tall structures, i can't see many uses for this except for easier use of res teleports.
  16. I think he means because the stairs or ladders take sooooo long.
  17. Oh, and tp to different parts of the shop? Im confused. :confused:
  18. Sure, the possibilities are endless.
    MEINCRAVTA likes this.
  19. Cheers Justin , another unique feature to EMC that just makes it stand out even more.
  20. Sick, i can see it now, some 1 making a maze with them like the map in halo 1, confuzing as hell, but fun :D

EDIT: after reading some of the other posts i noticed this
    <.< i swear im not copyin the idea, but i was thinkin about it the second i saw it that a halo styled rez would be cool
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.