[IMPORTANT] Empire Update: Silence Of The Lambs!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I will miss my large sheep farm :( but can see that this will make gameplay much more pleasurable :)

I have understood most of the discussions and they have answered most of my questions but the one thing I am still not clear on is: animals/entities/items. Is it possible to list what "things" fall into each of the animal and entity categories - and any miscellaneous items (such as someone suggested in an earlier post that "paintings" on walls would go into the item count) so that when we are making the discission as to what stays on our residences or goes - it is informed. It may be obvious to most people what falls into what category but I am still a tad confused (eg - i assumed villagers would be an entity - but they appear to be an animal from the posts read).
    KarlisKrazy and Pab10S like this.
  2. You Guys listened to my Idea And put it into Action!? You guys are The Best! ^^
  3. That looks mega scary :eek:
  4. I'm getting the ghast issue too.
    I also look at my entity count (via f3 not /entcount) and what would normally be no more than 50 entities at my nether base it is closer to 150! How is that meant to be stoping lag? It just makes it worse!
  5. Wii U is an 8th generation home console from Nintendo. It features a controller with a screen, graphic support equal to the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 (1080p) and many online features. Like the Wii's backtrack capability for Nintendo Gamecube games and controllers, the Wii U can backtrack Wii games and can support Wii Remotes also (Up to 4). Here's a link where you learn more about the system.
    http://e3.nintendo.com/
  6. So, I have been trying to reduce the number of animals on my residence, but my villagers continue to spawn. I was at 125/100 animals, and 20 more villagers have just been reproduced. I assume it is because I am not at the 200 Entity limit, but these villagers and 5 Mooshroom are the only creatures I haven't egged on my res. Until this spawn prevention doodad is fine-tuned, I'll just remove the doors in my breeder.
  7. and i needed to reduce 554 sheeps on my res
    but i will do anything agains lagg, great upgrade trough
  8. I'm not seeing an answer to my question about running lava and water. I'm talking about running lava and water on a person's res in town, not in the wild or nether. Does this cause lag and will it be effected by these new changes?
  9. The CHICKEN ABUSE Is amazing!! I also like the breed flag! Empire has perks that no other server has, that's for sure.
  10. You mean "has backward compatibility with" when you say "backtrack capability", yes?
  11. i don't like it becouse i have supporter with animals so i can't get lots of spawn eggs :(
  12. ...What?
    PandasEatRamen and chickeneer like this.
  13. This is too funny..:D
  14. I have one question. Is there a way to use a server wide butcher command to kill all the mobs on the server nether area to see if that will clear out all the surplus ghasts from when they were swarming before your fix? I am still seeing 20+ ghasts hanging around this fortress I am at. I would go out and kill some to see what happens, but all the fires they have started makes that next to impossible without nearly dieing...tried it 4 times and got down as low as 1/2 a heart.. :eek::(

Sending you a pic of what I am seeing here. Forgot to turn off Rei's Mini so I will PM it to you Aikar.
  15. That's right! And I can use all control styles from the Wii for any games.
  16. best update from my point of view
  17. My Most recent bit of 'fun' with these ghasts...lol I think they shot each other more than me for a change..

18. Ha Ha, my friend will hate this new no chicken abuse thing!
  19. http://minecraftwiki.net/wiki/entities
    KarlisKrazy and Lauralou444 like this.
  20. Thankyou Crazy1080 - cos the http:/minecraftwiki.net/wiki/entities link answered my question too :)