[IMPORTANT] Empire Update: Silence Of The Lambs!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by IcecreamCow, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I prefer too many in this case; I can now go out and hunt and kill mobs easier. As for the town mob reduction, I am upset about that. I had about 250 chickens then at about 1 egg every 5 seconds. It was awesome. Before that I had a whopping 500 chickens and the lagg was incredible. It was perfect for my parkour. Well since change is eminent, please be sure to be careful with it.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. I can not confirm that - I've spent quite some time in Nether during last 2 weeks - there were usually 2-3 ghasts there in big caves with plenty of space.
    But /entcount gave weird counts during last week or so. It seems that it sometimes counted some entities twice, perhaps chunk related? (Where was that thread?)

My vote is for more mobs and a harder game - as always :)
    Problem solving is what is interesting (for me ... for most?) :)
  3. After the MASSIVE ghost overload in the Nether, Aikar adjusted spawns to allow more ghasts. I would also encourage more mobs - but not ghasts as the Nether on SMP8 (my route anyway) is completely trashed. :/
  4. I get a bug that doesn't let me into emc here is a screenshot:
  5. Why post it here? That is a mojang issue. You just have to wait.
  6. I've seen that - more than 20 ghasts shooting on me on smp6, but that was several weeks ago (?)

Another strange thing happened several times to me on smp7 - a ghast shooting at me through several (actually many, like 10-20) layers of netherrack. If one stays on a spot, the ghast blows a tunnel through netherrack with fireballs. A friend was killed that way while afk.
  7. oops wrong thread i should really watch the post im replying lol
    mba2012 likes this.