I'm very pleased to meet you all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SuperiorToaster, May 11, 2017.

1. You're gonna trigger my springs.
  2. Welcome to EMC! I advise you move to smp8 so you and sparer can meet each other ;)
  3. I've already been warned about SMP8. There's supposedly a community wide reputation. :rolleyes:

That being said, I've already claimed a plot there, when do I get my marriage fish so I can burn it?
  4. You will soon enough, but dont burn the fish, keep it as a reminder of you first few days on EMC.
  5. Hi SuperiorToaster. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
  6. Welcome Toaster... are you to oven style or pop up?

In any event welcome aboard. You seem to have qualities similar to my own with a mix of some group and solo time. I am very much of a like mind... just more of the pirate variety as oposed to appliances. Course i guess we both enjoy burning and pillaging... (the bread pantry in your case i guess)

Hope you enjoy your stay !
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Welcome sir to EMC! hope you enjoy your stay with us :p ! if you need any help PM me :) would love to help a new member out.
  8. More similar than you think, I've got a pretty good pirate voice, just need the costume. I have a longtime interest in historical pirates and in fact one of my first MMO games was Pirates of the Burning Sea.
  9. Well then... feel free to pop buy to my ship at 12010 anytime and walk the plank :)
    Good spot for a fish or two too.
    R
  10. The things I'd do to become an 18th century Welsh privateer with a ship called the Jackdaw, my trusty Jamaican quartermaster Adewale by my side (eventually he gets replaced by a ginger Irish woman) as we sail the Caribbean and accidentally join a weird cult that kills people who are part of another weird cult. I would then retire into a nice, wealthy life in England before attempting to indoctrinate my son into the weird cult I accidentally joined before hiring him a teacher - who would actually be from the other weird cult, and then he'd kill me in my own library and abduct my son into the other weird cult after my wife I love very dearly goes insane and catatonic as a result of my death.

It's k though because my Native American grandson will join my weird cult, pretty much singlehandedly secure the independence of the Thirteen Colonies/United States without any credit, and brutally kill his father in hand-to-combat, before searching down Charles Lee and killing him in a tavern, and then George Washington will kill his entire tribe but it's okay because my weird cult and bloodline lives on.
  11. I get that reference.
  12. Welcome to the Emc mr. toaster. I hope you like it here, I have to warn you, you choose to land on SMP8, but really, you might aswell try to leave it, it's REALLY dangerous there.
  13. Dangerous how?
  14. They have a reputation you'll soon learn of if you haven't already. :rolleyes:
  15. I've been made familiar of the "reputation". Is it as bad as Vogon poetry?
  16. Quite. They also have Babel Marriage fish
    SuperiorToaster likes this.