I'm Leaving EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Eviltoade, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I gave you rupees several years ago or something because I liked your username! :p
    Vizsco, Eviltoade, ShelLuser and 2 others like this.
  2. Toade brother I thought the title meant you were gonna leave EMC! D: Don't do that again! xD Have a nice Vacay~!

I remember when you came to the last mining event I have hosted so far and got a screenshot of us and AwesomeShepherd in the basement sitting on the couch! :D I have my own screenshot but its on my computer at home but my sister Awesome was nice enough to supply me one she got~ :3
  3. Ah, have fun!!
    I can't really recall any memories with you in person... we've read each other's posts though, that counts as interaction, right? :p
    The reason EMC is so amazing is of course the community. Even with all these great features and a superb staff team, it'd be nothing without players.
    Eviltoade and crystaldragon13 like this.
  4. Ha! Totally knew it was a trick all along!

#Iwasntcryingthereissomethinginmyeye#greatanothersmashedcellphone#pfftitotallyknewitwasajoke#ohgawdneverleavemeagaintoade#ifyoulikeitthenyoushouldhaveputaringonit#IllneverletgoJack
  5. "ou revour" eveltoade, I'ave got one fun memory of you, wich was this event:

yes, that was your one rear event there really were to many people online :) and, I want to thank you again for that gold supporter voucher wich I get by the maze part of it :)
  6. Evil :( Awww please come back soon and stay safe!
    I still have one Iron voucher I bought from you :p
    Eviltoade and crystaldragon13 like this.
  7. Such an evil toade you are.... You sure live up to your name, but fortunately for us there's also a nicetoade wandering around the Empire. And since you announced your vacation I can't wait to see if they will hang around :D

Aaanyway, I really hope you're going to have a great time in Mexico. Say hello to Speedy for me if you spot him somewhere ;)

Since you're mostly on SMP1 and I'm on 2 we don't talk that often, so I'll just have to resort to stating that EMC is awesome. Why? Because it just is :D
    khixan, Vizsco, Eviltoade and 2 others like this.

8. I remember just before you were slimed, we went on a super turkey hunt together - just one of our many adventures in the past.
    I remember it like it was yesterday, in fact it was nearly 2 years ago :eek:

Have a great trip :)
    FoxyRavenger, khixan, Vizsco and 4 others like this.
  9. awww Evil, you made my heart skip a beat there for a sec. You're everyone's friend.. including mine. <3
    I have so many memories ... all good ones and too hard to pick just one.. hmmm, maybe it might be the spooky egg one. Thank you. =]
    You'll be missed but as was said above somewhere.. Have and fantastic time but please stay safe.
  10. Dang, see you when you come back!
    Vizsco and Eviltoade like this.
  11. Yes, the title is a shocker. You are a friendly face to look for online, but you have earned this vacation. Thank you for the help you have given me in the past and how you help keep the fun rolling when you are on-line.

We will try to not burn down EMC while you are gone lol.

Ace
    khixan, Vizsco and Eviltoade like this.
  12. the moment you became a mod was the worst day of my life D:
    jk :p
    except that i was being asked for my head all the time since our heads are the same :/
    and everyone thinking i'm your alt :/
    and other stuff like that :/

i hope you have an awesome trip :D
    khixan, Vizsco and Eviltoade like this.
  13. I was hoping this was just a joke thankfully I was right

My best memory was probably #BucketSquad
    CallumDAKing and Eviltoade like this.
  14. I'm going to hunt you down! :mad:
    I remember that summer we went to Antarctica, to research the new species of penguins we found the year before. We had so much fun looking for them in the hot weather. I believe it was 60 degrees Celsius that day. I really miss the old times... Wait what?!
    haastregt, Eviltoade and muuto like this.
  15. Toade y u do dis 2 meh??? :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  16. when i saw the title i was like hell naw he better not be leaving XD remember when me and ChristopherJay made you "sing" taylor swift? fun times haha
    Eviltoade likes this.
  17. emc iz gr8 m8 8/8 becuz,u can find,like all sorts of ppls around here
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. Ah jeez Toade ya scared me. Have fun in Mexico!

As for fond memories that involved this certain Evil Amphibian, I did have a lot of fun during your 2 year(?) Event where one of us had to reach you on some Island in the wild to win 1mil, but the fun part of that event is where we all stayed after and made a little base underground, was quite fun
    khixan and Eviltoade like this.
  19. EMC is amazing because I have made lots of new friends here! Also have fun in Mexico!
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  20. Apparently move was off on my main res /v eviltoade, sorry for all those who was considering donations. This will most likely be my last message until I return. <3
    CallumDAKing, 607, Vortixin and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.