I'm heading to Rome!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 607, Apr 13, 2016.

?

Have you ever been to Italy?

Yes, Rome in particular. 9 vote(s) 21.4%
Yes, but not in Rome. 8 vote(s) 19.0%
No, not at all. 25 vote(s) 59.5%
  1. Hi, it's me again!

On April the 18th, I'm going to wake up very early, as I need to take the bus to Düsseldorf at 5 AM. I'm going to Rome with my class! (sans my best friend, he has to play in a musical during the trip :( Of course it's great that he plays in the musical, but it's a really big shame he can't go with us :c)
    I probably won't be able to go onto EMC while I'm there, even if I would have access to the internet, I won't have the time and energy for it with how full the days are planned ;)
    I think I won't even miss EMC, honestly, with how great of a time I'm going to have! Perhaps it will even be refreshing, a semi-short break.
    Anyway, I'm sure I'm going to have fun! :)
    I'll get home on April 26th, but at that point I'll be so tired I'll have to sleep first before doing much else :p
    So I'll see you on April 27th or 28th, I guess! (also: April 28th is my birthday, you should totally get me a present ;))
    I still have some days to go before it, but I also still have some preparations to take!

In line with my usual style, I feel like I should write some more, but I think this is all you would care about :p Let's keep it reasonably short, for once, so people will perhaps actually read it :rolleyes:

I do have one question, so if you would do me a favour:
    I'd like someone to vote on behalf of me and OrangeDuck607 while I'm away. It doesn't matter on which sites, as long as they use votifier and increase my day bonus. If you want, I can give you the money I earn with it back when I come online again :) Thanks in advance!

:)
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun! I went to Rome in 7th grade last year, for Spring break. To bad about your friend, though. Have fun!
    ForeverMaster0 and 607 like this.
  3. Have fun and be safe :)
    gladranger7 and 607 like this.
  4. Thank you :)
    What do you mean with "be safe"?
  5. Cool sounds like fun. :)
    Have a great trip!
    607 likes this.
  6. Builder murders people who knocks them out of TFL and now you're evem closer >:D
    I'll vote for ya
    Patr1cV and ShelLuser like this.
  7. I will vote for u I vote almost every 12 hours will that work? also all 12 places to vote?
  8. Thank you, could you vote for 607 on one site every day?

And could you vote for OrangeDuck607 on one site every day? :)
    _FB_ and gladranger7 like this.
  9. Hoi 607!

Dat klinkt helemaal te gek, doe wel voorzichtig daar ajb! (I refuse to translate ;))

They don't make school trips like they used to. In my days... Well, I'll spare you the boring details :) But this sounds like fun, Rome is a pretty exciting city and there's lots to see. I'm sure you'll see the Colosseum, but there's plenty more.

I noticed someone else already providing votes, I'll also keep an close eye out for your accounts. Oh, and obviously enough I don't want anything in return. I'm merely looking after a friends welfare and that's good enough for me.

I hope you're going to have an awesome time there!
    gladranger7, TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  10. Haha, zal ik doen! Mijn welzijn staat voorop! ;)

I'm sure it will be great :D
    Yeah, there's a lot of sightseeing planned. And a lot of walking :eek:
    We need to walk like 150 km in a week, it's quite a lot!
    TomvanWijnen and ShelLuser like this.
  11. You both speak dutch? Impressive.
  12. Why? :p
  13. Have fun! It's nice to go out to someplace else sometimes - I went to Germany on a school trip a couple of years ago and that was fun, I can't wait to be able to go adventuring again sometime! :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Have fun! I went to Rome about two years ago and whilst I was only there for like, three or four days, it was really interesting. Doesn't quite make it as my favourite place in Europe though :p

I'm not sure if you'll be going to Pompeii or not (it's only like, two hours drive away), but if you do, be assured that it's really interesting.
    607 likes this.
  15. Oh That sounds lie a fun trip. I have not been to Itally but it is on my bucket list of place to visit. Hope you have fun while you are there.
    607 likes this.
  16. Haha, of course it's really interesting :p
    There are so many interesting things, though!
    Even in 9 days (which are only really 7 days where we can do anything, as travel back and forth both costs a day too), there are many things we will miss out on! Which isn't a problem, anyway, as there is more than enough we will get to experience. ;)

17. Psst... They are both dutch, so I'd hope they speak dutch :p
  18. Well, looks like people are voting for you, but I will too >:]
    607 likes this.
  19. Hey uh, geen fonteinen gaan slopen uit verveling eh?

Hope you have a lot of fun over there, and hopefully you'll be able to visit everything (instead of having to look from a distance because closed).
    mba2012 likes this.
  20. Ik hou van vogels zo veel.

Are you going to the Vatican, too? So much art and architecture!
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.